“Fabulous customer service”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #19 of 32 Hotels in Cheyenne
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a short one night visit. The hotel by itself was average, really nothing special, BUT the hotel staff was over the top. They were extremely kind, efficient, and helpful. I was so impressed with the friendliness of the front desk staff and the lady in charge of the breakfast. I would certainly stay here again just for the service. I noticed people mentioning it being a noisy location-we really did not notice this. Maybe it was our room? We stayed in 127.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank alalor

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Have stayed twice and found the staff friendly, the rooms clean and modern, and the breakfast decent. Only ameliorating factor is the price, which is more than you'd expect to pay for a Quality Inn, even in Cheyenne at a major Interstate crossroads with an air force base. May try other locations next time, but only due to cost. Try to get a room on the backside of the hotel away from the truck stop right across the street.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ernie K
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We came in without a reservation after a long day on the road and were glad we did. Room was modern and clean, breakfast was good, room up to date, overall a very nice place to stay. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lee N
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I thought it was a little high priced for the quality. I just stayed at two choice hotels that had a better value. Maybe I'm just a little spoiled. I seemed to get a fair amount of noise from the room above and the interstate. The heater was fairly noisy and the fan didn't seem to work on automatic. The breakfast seemed to be better than average, and the staff was very nice.

Room Tip: Maybe get a second story room?
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Quality Inn while traveling through Wyoming. The location is reasonably close to downtown and the major highways, yet this hotel is situated next to a large truck stop. I would highly recommend finding a room opposite the truck stop, else you may have difficulty sleeping.

The room itself was clean, yet the bathroom was not. I found several pieces of long hair in the shower, which led me to believe the shower (at a minimum) had not been cleaned.

The breakfast room was well stocked, and the host made certain we had what we were looking for. She mentioned they take guest feedback seriously, and had made recent changes in light of such feedback.

Had it not been for the pleasant front desk and good breakfast experience, I would have rated this hotel as poor, yet would rate as average overall.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank FishDurango
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We wanted a hotel along the interstate on our way through Colorado and this one filled that bill. The first room had a big gap between the door and the frame so I asked for another room and was given one. The staff was all very friendly and helpful and the room was fine. The cost of a night's stay was high for what you get, as every other place we stayed on our 7-day vacation for that price was a much nicer hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IslandKWGirl
Reviewed 25 February 2014

You'll get a good to above-average stay, for the brand, at this Quality Inn. The staff was great. Rooms were clean and roomy; beds very comfortable. Bathroom a little dated, but functional. Breakfast exactly what all the other QI's serve. You can make it healthy or grease-laden; your choice. It's extremely close to I-25 and I-80; if you want something handy to downtown, this isn't it. It was just what I needed and fit the bill.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo