“clean, would stay again”
Review of Days Inn Cheyenne

Days Inn Cheyenne
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Cheyenne
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“clean, would stay again”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The location: Hotel is located near truck stop and train tracks, so I was a little skeptical of noise. However, no noise complaints from me! My room was located on the opposite side from the tracks and had the fan running at night so I didn't hear a peep.

The staff: The staff was friendly upon check-in and check-out, it was a breeze. I was always greeted by the cleaning crew whenever was passed in the hallway.

The room: The room was clean and the bed was comfy. It was nice to have a refrigerator and microwave, all were in working order. Bathroom was also clean, no complaints there either.

The complimentary breakfast: Fine selection, just your typical continental breakfast (waffles, sausage, biscuits, scrambled eggs, toast, oatmeal, cereal, coffee, juice, etc.). However, was disappointed there wasn't any fruit.

Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel. I had a very pleasant experience and will definitely be back if I'm ever in Cheyenne again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I traveled to this hotel for a business trip in June of 2014. I booked the reservations using TripAdvisor and their ranking system, which at the time identified this hotel as being the no. 1 ranked hotel in Cheyenne, WY. Upon arrival, the first room they tried to put us in was wrought with the smell of cigarettes. The hotel was described as being a non-smoking establishment. The trains across Lincolnway make it impossible to open the windows as they are quite noisy. The breakfast was very sub-par and made me question what exactly we were eating. The pool was taken down for maintenance for an entire day and was re-opened with ice cold water. The front desk staff during the closure did attempt to be helpful with information regarding the closure. They did make rude comments about our inquiries when they thought we could not hear them however. The Kitchen Manager was extremely rude and inconsiderate to my wife when she was told she could sit in the eating area until I arrived to pick her up. The stay was average at best and personally more sub-par. Definitely not the #1 hotel in Cheyenne, I'd recommend picking another establishment.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank S T
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Even the air conditioner filters were clean. I could hear the train but it was not a disturbance. Best pizza order in Blackjacks Pizza. Yum !!! Out back steak house is right across the parking lot. Rates were reasonable. We will stay here again. Only down side was the dirt parking lot meant for larger vehicles . it had rained . it was a mess.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business