Stayed here one night, it was a bit out in the sticks but we enjoyed a few drinks and a nice meal in the bar, fellow travellers had a few bad experiences in the dining room however there were two weddings going on so very busy I guess. Did not bother with breakfast, had a walk round the gardens instead as on a coach trip which did not allow much free time. We had a very large room with two big beds and a large bathroom, we stayed opposite the outside pool which lookded nice but we had no time to use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little America Hotel & Resort in Cheyenne is conveniently located at the junction of Interstate 80 and Interstate 25 within minutes of downtown Cheyenne, the state capitol building, F.E. Warren Air Force Base and Cheyenne Frontier Days Park. The Little America Hotel in Cheyenne offers 188 luxurious, oversized guestrooms, each with 42" flat screen televisions, down pillows and other luxury amenities. The grounds provide lovely views of the Wyoming prairie and are beautifully landscaped with flower gardens. Attended to by an eager and friendly staff, you will be impressed by the quality of service and commitment to excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Little America Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little America Hotel Cheyenne
- Little America Resort
- Little America Hotel & Resort Cheyenne, North America - WY