“Great lunch!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

As I passed this place I remembered that a friend told me that it was really good. I decided to stop in for a quick lunch. My friend was right, I was not disappointed! The lunch menu is very reasonable. I ordered the espresso burrito smothered in green chili. It is a pork burrito with beans and rice on the inside. The chunks of pork were large and very tender. The green chili was delicious. The burrito was so big, that I could only eat half of it. The staff were friendly and attentive. When I asked for a box, I also asked for some additional green chili in a small container. My waitress, Norma, said "of course senor" I would recommend this place to anyone who likes good Mexican food.

Atlanta
“There Have to Be Better Choices”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We had trouble finding restaurants open over July 4th, so ended up at Hacienda Guadalajara since it was near our hotel. Fail. The menu was pretty broad. The margarita was fine. I ordered arroz con pollo, since that is a pretty safe choice. My husband ordered tacos. The chicken dish looked unlike any arroz con pollo I have ever had. It looked like a red sauce drenched fajita blend. I assumed there was rice under it but had to try it to find out for sure. The chicken was rubbery and the sauce was inedible. I told the server I would pay for the dish, but ordered nachos. Strike 2 - you could not find chips under the gloppy mess on top. I gave up and had a beer when I got back to the hotel. If you have to eat there, order tacos - those were pretty good. There have to better choices.

• Visited July 2014
“Good Food, Great Service!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Decided to try this restaurant based on their Trip Advisor ratings and we were not disappointed. The good was yummy and the service was phenomenal. Didn't give 5 stars because the menus and condiments looked like they hadn't been cleaned in quite some time, but would go back based on everything else.

Poplar Grove, Illinois
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Very pleasantly surprised by the interior of this Cheyenne resteraunt. We sat in comfortable booth & enjoyed the colorful Mexican decorations thru out.
The food was good & ample.
Our service was OK,but the huge wait staff & hostess seemed to be arguing with one of the bus boys who was swearing at her as he walked past us. Very unpleasant!

• Visited June 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Yellowstone”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The courtesy and and service from the staff was excellent and timely. However, we only found the meal to be average or ok.

Visited June 2014