“Informal setting with outstanding flavours”
Review of Mitchell's BBQ - CLOSED

Mitchell's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Informal setting with outstanding flavours”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Fantastic little place with massive flavours and portion sizes!! We were recommended this and so glad we ate here, we were all starving and then full to bursting after....good value for money.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Caroline O

Wilmington, Delaware
“Dang! Best $10 BBQ you get find!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We tried Mitchell's BBQ for the first time at Cheyenne Frontier Days. Wow....That was $10 well spent. The ribs were really tasty, meaty (no waste practically) and just falling apart. Awesome. Love this place!

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Mitchell's is yummy.”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The people that work there are very friendly and you instantly feel right at home. You order at the counter, get your number and find a seat, and when your food it ready they bring it to over.

Best things that we tried:
Great southern style collard greens seasoned with smoked meat and an added kick. The baked beans were the best ever. Mitchell’s puts in something that makes them a cut above the rest. The BBQ pork, with a little added sauce was delicious, and the fried okra was spot on and even better with a bit of their homemade mustard sauce.

These were good:
The catfish was moist and tasty but a bit over breaded for our taste. The potato salad was seasoned well and delicious until you bit into the few potatoes that weren’t quite cooked enough. I’d still order it again, even with those few undercooked potatoes. It’s pretty yummy.

We recommend Mitchell’s and we’ll definitely be back when we visit for the Rodeo again next year!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jules_and_Alex
Lead, South Dakota
“soulful bbq!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This has got to be one of the best bbq places we have ever laid our tongues upon! The best tastin' catfish, okra, and hush puppies! We are southern food connoisseurs and have lived most of our lives in the south. You will not be disappointed! Atmosphere was awesome as well!! Bluesy style with good old Jimi playing some jams! Hell yeah!! Everyone super friendly with some needed southern hospitality! Thank you for the best meal we had in Cheyenne!

• Visited July 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Not like home”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Mitchells for lunch during Cheyenne's frontier rodeo days, it was a nice small local owned business with friendly staff. I ordered the sloppy hog plate (BBQ sandwich topped with slaw) & baked beans & potato salad. I was wanting dry BBQ so I could add my own sauce but Mitchells serves theirs with sauce on it already which in my opinion was over powering. There was another BBQ sauce on the table that I would have preferred to have on my pork. Both the beans and the potato salad tasted homemade and were pretty good. It was $23 for my hubby & I to eat for lunch. Not sure I would go back, but an ok meal.