“Great food, great people!!”
Review of Twin Dragon

Twin Dragon
Ranked #28 of 207 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 July 2013

My family and I have been going to Twin Dragon consistantly for over a year and we have not been let down once. Some of the friendliest people I have ever met work there. Great prices as well. Love the food and love the people!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I have eaten at Twin Dragon twice in the last month the first time was with a friend and I enjoyed it very much. The second time was July 4th with Mom and the food was only average. I am not sure if it was because of the Holiday or what. I guess it depends on what day it is.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

I have been going to Twin Dragon since I was a kid....in fact, when I was young, it was just about the only restaurant we went to. It is also the one place I want to visit whenever I come home. I have eaten here through several changes in ownership. This latest trip was something of a let-down. One of my favorite dishes has always been the egg foo young, but it has changed. The sauce was just a little bit "flat" in flavor. Likewise, the hot and sour soup was mostly broth with only a few meager pieces of tofu, meat and woodear mushrooms. The vegetables in both the moo goo gai pan and the stirfried vegetable medley were also overcooked. I'm not read to give up on Twin Dragon - I'm hoping I just hit it on an off night.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

This restaurant is in downtown Cheyenne. I tried the lunch buffet. Many people were wearing business suits. I felt like I was in a high class dining room rather than just an ordinary Chinese buffet.
The buffet itself is severly limited in comparison with the other buffet in Cheyenne. This may be because the restaurant is very small in size. What was there was excellent in flavor. The food was kept hot on the steam table. Steam coming out from under the serving pans indicate a great attention to health and quality. The food went fast, and was constantly being replaced with fresh.
Service was excellent. My water glass was kept full by a friendly server. Seating was fast in spite of the crowds. Things were very orderly considering the swarming throng of people.
Would I return, yes. I do recommend at least one visit in spite of the limited selections.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

this place has very good food. skip the lunch buffet when the place is crowded and noisy, go for the menu and order something freshly made, you'll be glad you did