“Great service”

Ranked #16 of 199 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Hostess was attentive and friendly. Food was delicious

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Honestly don't waste your time going here. Really bland food and the cook who brings out your food just basically throws it on the table. If you're in cheyenne and want a good breakfast head over to R & B and skip this place

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Met a friend at the Egg & I Restaurant and had a great breakfast. The staff were very friendly and teh service was good. I like having a pot of coffee at the table.

Reviewed 13 August 2011

Tasty but not very filling for $ 10 breakfast. I do like that they have hot sauce handy, very clever omelettes. Just need better entrance to keep flies out when crowd holds doors open.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

We love coming here for breakfast! The foods is always good, the atmosphere always charming, and they are always so good with our two kids. Not a lot of sure places to eat in cheyenne in our experiences, but this place is and has always been just great!