My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY
US$130
Quality Inn(Cheyenne)
US$107
US$243
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorbreakfast in bedice makerroom includesnice kitchenetteextended staykitchen sinkburner cooktopstove topstaff was friendly and accommodatinghotel chainrecommend this hotel to anyoneonly stayed one nightvery nice place to staycomfortable bedstrain tracksfront desk staff
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Thanks to TripAdvisor we found this hidden gem of a hotel in Cheyenne, WY. The price is right and you get so much. I'm very particular about hotels, usually wouldn't consider Super 8 so was skeptical about My Place, but the reviews were so outstanding, and couldn't beat the low price; so gave it a try and are so glad we did. The room was extremely clean, we had 2 queen beds which were very comfortable and had nice linens and lots of comfy pillows. Our room had a nice view of a small pond where two families of Canadian Geese were teaching their babies to swim; that was an unexpected plus. The room also had a very nice kitchen that included a full sized refrigerator, 2 burner stove, sink, with dish washing liquid, microwave, coffee maker, paper towels and even a toaster. We only stayed one night, but it would be wonderful, and an even lower price if staying for an extended time. The bathroom was large, very clean, ample fluffy towels and Neutrogena toiletries. The staff was extremely nice and friendly...there was one guest who was being difficult (why is there always one problem person) and I couldn't believe how patient the desk clerk was being...he went way above and beyond for this man who was really being a jerk. Kindness in action is a beautiful thing to see. Wish I had gotten the desk clerks name because he deserves special praise. I'm only disappointed that there aren't many more My Place hotels; we would have picked these hotels for the rest of our trip. When we're back in Cheyenne we'll definitely stay at My Place again. Oh and take a drive out to the Bunkhouse restaurant for a great dinner and enjoy the abundant wildlife along the way...antelope galore.

Room Tip: This hotel goes above and beyond when it comes to good customer service and cleanliness.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christie B
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY during your recent visit. We are glad you found the hotel and staff accommodating for all of your needs. Many guests enjoy our spacious rooms with My Plush bedding, and high quality pillows.

We have 6 other My Place locations and counting, and are happy to hear that you plan on staying with us in the future! Please visit our website www.myplacehotels.com/locations for a list of all My Place Hotels.

Come back and visit us again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Staff was very friendly. The manager (i think her name was secora) was super nice and she was very helpful as well. Rooms are very clean. All in all it was a great stay, and i would recommend staying at this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank benar2
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

We appreciate the feedback about your recent stay to the My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY. We take pride in our clean facilities and customer service; it is great to see that your stay reflected that. We look forward to your next visit!

Our affordable rates are based on daily, weekly, and monthly stays. All rooms also include a My Kitchen, each facility has a convenient 24-hour Guest Laundry and a My Store for supplies. All these features and more, make us a great choice for many travelers.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

After several hours of travel from Salt Lake City, UT we looked up hotels in Cheyenne, WY, When we pulled into the parking lot we notice the MY Place. I was travelling with my dad (81) and needed a first floor close to the door. I went inside to check out the room where I found the most friendly Manager on Duty. When asked to see the room, she was proud of the room that she was renting. She looked for all the discounts that we might qualify for, helped with our bags and ensured that we had all our needs met. She also made sure we knew about the breakfast, pool area and laundry facilities. We were in room 116. The room was so clean that as a property manager, I could not find anything wrong with it. I would highly recommend MY Place and would stay there again if my travel needs were for a motel. Thank you for training your staff to insure customer service and the need for keeping things clean and orderly

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Billie M
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. The staff here at the My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY pride themselves in their ability to provide great customer service. It is nice to hear that you had a positive experience at our facility.

Our rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable, making us an ideal location for any travelers. The rooms also contain the My Kitchen, which features a full refrigerator, 2-burner stovetop, and microwave. Thank you again for your review.

Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my wife and two older children two weeks ago. Our experience in Cheyenne, WY started a little rough when we were on the receiving end of some tasteless remarks made by a group of people we ran into walking their dogs. Things improved, however later that night when my son went down to the MY Place lobby for coffee and met what he described as the most polite guest service representative. The male staff working the overnight shift was not only polite to my son and shared local attractions with him. The next morning we found out he spoke our native South-African language and was able to provide us with directions, travel safety tips, and guidance for our trip to Washington sate where we were headed to drop off my son at medical school. Thank you Debo for making our trip better, showing us that good people still exist, and thanks for the suggestion on how to handle our U-Haul trailer, we were nervous. We found your hotel rooms to be quite comfortable and relaxing. Will most likely stop by on our way back home.

Room Tip: The swimming pool was not terrible there just was not any, and we did not have kids so nothing to go off of.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. Providing a comfortable stay with great customer service is our number one priority here at the My Place Hotel of Cheyenne WY. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and hope you will come visit us again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2013

My Place is a new chain that is associated with Super 8. We tried to stay at Super 8 next door and they were fully booked. They referred us across the way, literally, to My Place. Kyla attending the front desk was jovial and helpful. She told us that they were affiliated with Super 8. The room was only short of an oven! Since it was new, it was clean and comfortable. Kyla had told us that they didn't offer a breakfast only coffee but we could walk across the street to Super 8 in the morning and we didn't need to worry about it. The breakfast at Super 8 was very good for a Super 8 and the woman attending the room was efficient, informative & on top of it!

Room Tip: Make sure to let them know if you are military or were military, AARP, etc. You will receive a discount.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beaches
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the MyPlace Hotel of Cheyenne WY. It is great to hear that the staff was so accommodating during your stay. We strive to offer the best customer service possible to each guest every day.

While our prices may be higher than the Super 8 near by, the rooms and facilities offered are quite different. All of our MyPlace Hotels are newly constructed, and have all high quality furnishings. Each room also has a MyKitchen complete with a full refrigerator, 2 burner stove top, and microwave.

We appreciate the review, and hope you will stay at the MyPlace Hotel of Cheyenne again.