“The Hole Truth”
Review of Mort's Bagels

Mort's Bagels
Ranked #16 of 199 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was a return trip to Mort's Bagels. The breakfast was good.
the service was great, and if you can stomach the politically biased art and posters on the wall ( to each his own ) then it is a great place to sit, relax, and ejoy a good bagel.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I know the competition in Cheyenne isn't great, but I was disappointed with the bagels and coffee after reading the reviews here. I thought the bagels were tasteless. And if you make a bagel with a topping to go, cut it in half for the customer (should a customer have to ask?). The coffee did not tasted like anything. It made me wonder how many times the grounds are used. So maybe if I get been earlier the coffee might have tasted like something beside hot water.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I go to Morts whenever I am in town; meaning whenever I am in town, I go to Morts every. single. day. SUCH good bagels. Argh, I wish I was there right now!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We ate breakfast here a couple of times when staying in Cheyenne. OMG these are the BEST bagels Ive ever had!
They were so good we ate breakfast there leaving town to
drive bac to Oklahoma and bought a bag of bagels to take
home. Wish we could get these bagels in Oklahoma.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Mort's is the only place in Wyoming that I've found baking authentic, New York style bagels and I've yet to find a better bagel in the Colorado Front Range. Your best bet is to go early or give them a call if you're planning on ordering a half-dozen or more, because the place is popular and will occasionally run out of some varieties. They have a pretty wide selection of cream cheeses as well and offer a selection of sandwiches that are perfect for taking with you on the road. Coffee is self-serve and typically fine and the owners are extremely friendly. There's tables for eating in and the overall atmosphere is casual and relaxed, as they have a lot of regular customers.