“great food”

Olive Garden
Ranked #29 of 188 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Largo, Florida
“great food”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We love going to Olive Garden when we travel because they are consistently good. We had an outstanding waitress, Rebekah, who took real good care of us. Carried on a good conversation and still able to get her work done. Food was very good.

Visited July 2014

Cottage Grove, Oregon
“Worst olive garden”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Every olive garden I have always went to was always good but this was the WORST. They ran out of my soup and sauce for my husband's pasta and didn't even care. It was later at night with no manager there so I couldn't complain about how bad the food was. Service was okay. Buyers beware !!!

Greybull, Wyoming
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This place was excellent. Excellent food, excellent service and excellent cleanliness!!! I would recommend to anyone!

• Visited July 2014
Littleton, Colorado
“Gold Wingers Gather”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Ten hungry Gold Wing riders gathered here last Thursday evening. Our group had a reservation and were seated quickly and congenially. The evening manager came by the table to greet us and introduce our wait staff-generating a nice welcome feeling! Our service was quick and friendly. The salad and bread sticks delivered shortly after our orders were taken. My wife and I split the new Paccancelle Pescatorre. The kitchen split it for us, which is always greatly appreciated. A wide variety of selections were made by the group. All our meals were served in a reasonable time and piping hot. The staff kept our drinks refreshed and saw to our every need. As a result, we had a wonderful dining experience and were able to totally enjoy ourselves. A very nice and memorable travel experience for my wife and I. Good food and new friends-a great combination.

• Visited June 2014
Southern California
“Great Place for a nice Italian dinner..”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We enjoy Olive Garden's menu and prices. This restaurant offers the standard fare but the staff is fantastic. Our greeter was so friendly and it seemed like everyone who worked there greeted us. The meals are good and we usually can't finish them. You will enjoy anything on the menu but the Tour of Italy gives you a good taste of the big three favorites. It is big so my wife and usually split it and just order an extra salad and we walk away stuffed. Try it you won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2014