“Wide selection of very nice bread, cakes, cookies and sandwiches”
Review of Bread Basket

Bread Basket
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Cheyenne
Jackson, Wyoming
“Wide selection of very nice bread, cakes, cookies and sandwiches”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Small bakery but lots of variety . Cookies and sandwiches were excellent. Variety cookies was great and quality was very high. Did not get any bread or cakes to take away but German dark rye looked excellent. Selection of breads, granola, cakes was very good

Visited July 2014

Moron de la Frontera, Spain
“Quaint little place: good sandwiches”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I like going here for a sandwich every now and then. They bake fresh bread, cookies and cakes and have great customer service. People are always friendly here.

Visited April 2014
Denver, Colorado
“great sandwich”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I had the lunch combo special and called in my order before 10:30 for 12:15 pickup. This worked really well for me, as I was able to just go in and pay and skip the line. I had a chicken salad on marbled rye which was really good. The beef noodle soup I had was a little salty and oily for my tastes. The snickerdoodle cookie was great!

• Visited March 2014
Mechanicsburg, PA
“Try the cabbage burger”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

The cabbage burger is worth stopping in for. Yes, they will run out by the end of the day. I know some whiny reviewers have complained about that. It's just a reality in a quirky place I'm guessing has little interesting in wasting money or food by throwing extra sandwiches away every day. I know many spoiled folks in our present day disposable society won't understand.

• Visited August 2013
Encampment, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The food here looked and smelled delicious. I'm sure it would have tasted good if I had stuck around to eat. When I asked for a glass of water with my order, I was told that I could either buy a $2 bottle of water or get a cup from the BATHROOM SINK. I have NEVER been told to get my water from the bathroom sink in any restaurant! The person who told me to do this appeared to be an owner/manager and wasn't bothered when I told her I'd have neither.

After being informed that they DO NOT HAVE WIFI because no one in the entire restaurant knows the password I gave up and went to Starbucks. I'll never go back.

• Visited July 2013