SpringHill Suites Cheyenne
US$99
US$135
US$123
ComfortInn
My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY(Cheyenne)
US$115
US$111
US$142
US$137
Agoda.com
All reviewsfreeway sidenice hotelseparate sitting areayogurtnice stoptwo queen bedsroom was cleanwaffle makerthe check in processbusiness centerbreakfast areanice breakfastfree breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelhousekeeping staffgreat place to stayfront desk clerk
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

This room was beautiful! Cute and updated/modern artwork and furniture. Even the floors had some padding to them.

The bed was so cozy! I'm pretty sure it was a California King and was heaven to sleep in! Clean sheets, too, with the crisp linen feel and light, fresh scent.

Good shower and their complimentary shampoo and conditioner is Paul Mitchell. It had an overall great and classy feel.

The ONLY reason I didn't give all five stars is because of the noise. The walls were very thin. I jumped a few times because I thought the people in the neighboring rooms were trying to open my door when they were opening theirs. If someone knocked on their door, I heard it on mine (believe me, I checked!).

And my room was right on the freeway so I heard that rushing by all night, but there really isn't a whole lot of sound proofing they can do for that because the freeway is only yards away from that side where my window was.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Heather D, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Boise,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted it was a great experience for you.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent experience because we value you as a customer. Please be assured that we are taking corrective action regarding the noise produced by the close proximity to the interstate, which will be completed by the end of May.

We hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional experience in the future. Should you wish to discuss your stay further, please contact me.

heather.l.dickerson@marriott.com

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed here one night on a trip. It was a pleasant hotel. It's right of I 80 near I 25. The room was fine and the bed was comfortable. The windows opened. The room had an annoying air conditioning/heating unit that was motion activated. I would wake up hot and walk around and then it would come on for 30 minutes or so and then turn off. I hate that. The free breakfast was fine. The staff in the breakfast room was not friendly but ok.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of your stay with our hotel. I am sorry your experience wasn't an excellent one. Please be assured we are taking corrective steps to avoid
the problems in the furture.

We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity in the future to provide you with an exceptional experience.

If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me directly at the email listed below.

heather.l.dickerson@marriott.com

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Cheyenne for two nights on business in May 2014. We arrived in the midst of a late-spring snow-storm, so we were grateful to be warm and checked-in early. However, the rest of the experience was pretty inconvenient.

Amenities: The wireless internet connection crawls, to a point that it was difficult to get our work done. Other than the provided breakfast, there is no food service on-sight, and no sit-down or decent to-go restaurants in the immediate area.

Rooms: The windows let the wind through and plenty of noise from the highway running directly behind the building. During our stay, there was loud construction going on, pushing us to the crowded, slightly-less-loud lobby to work.

The rooms were clean and comfortable enough, but we won't stay in the future, and wouldn't recommend the location for business travel of more than one night. If you do stay, request a room facing the front of the building, away from the highway.

Room Tip: Request a front-facing room, away from the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Heather D, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are very sorry to hear
that your experience was not a great experience.

Unfortunately, you experienced our spring snowstorms; which are not convenient for anyone. However, it is a part of Wyoming. It makes going anywhere; even to the restaurants on the corner inconvenient. The interstates close and everyone surfs the internet looking for when it will reopen or if there is an alternate route to use for travel. As well as which businesses and agency will be open. Business in Wyoming will include moments like this.

Our renovation is progressing nicely, with many improvements including windows along the
I 80 interstate side. When it is all done everything will be fresh and new.

Our brands' standards are limited; but provide a very nice complimentary Hot and Cold Breakfast buffet. Our rooms give you a place to store meals in our convenient mini fridges with a microwave to cook them in.

We are very sorry you were inconvenience and hope that maybe someday you will give us another chance.

If there is anything I can do for you please don't hestiate to contact me.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The price was very reasonable. The Studio Suite was very clean. The gentleman who checked us in was very professional and courteous - too professional to the point of being snobby with his nose in the air like he was better than us. The ladies at the front desk when we left were courteous as well, but could have been friendly and smiled a little bit. I don't know if the one who checked us out knew how to smile. The professionalism was appreciated, but the warmth was missing. The pool was very cloudy (both that night and in the morning) and not at all the clear sparkly water it should be. I will most likely try a different hotel the next time I travel through this city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Heather D, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for responding to our Guest Survey. On behalf of the staff
I would like to apologize for the lack of smiles, which made our courteous
demeanor seem snobby. We thank you for staying at the Springhill Suites
and hope you will consider giving us an opportunity to improve your experience
with our hotel and staff.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed here with my son for one evening on our way home to Montana. It was clean and the room was comfortable. My one complaint would be that the pool was quite cold- my son wouldn't even swim. Other than that, our experience was good and we had a nice night!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Heather D, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Springhill Suites in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
I appreciate the kind remarks you passed on regarding your stay.
Thank you for letting me know how cold the pool water was; we recently needed to
add water and it hadn't had time to warm up yet.

I hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
Again, thank you for your business.

Best regards,