“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose this place because of reviews. It was packed. Our waitress took out order then went off to socalize with another table. We had to ask for our drinks again. We received a stuffed baked potato .. which we did not order. The filet was TOUGH. The supervisior gave us a new one which was sooo much better

Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fab bar service and amazing food! I had the 10oz filet mignon with salad and it was perfect! Better than Ruth’s Chris! The salad was fresh with leafy greens (not typical iceberg lettuce) avocado, cheese, eggs, bacon and ranch. Wine by the glass is reasonable too!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really wish I could give a more positive review. Cheyenne needs an exceptional restaurant, and when Rib and Chop House first opened, I thought maybe this is it. Sadly, it wasn't. The atmosphere is nice (although a little crowded and loud when it's busy). The food is decent, don't get me wrong. But it's not exceptional. You can get a better steak at Texas Roadhouse. The prices are higher, so naturally, you'd expect the food to be better. Not the case with this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The squash casserole was delicious. Very, very busy place with friendly and efficient service. The Ribs were good and the pork chop was good as well although I think I should have ordered a steak as those looked good on the neighbor's table!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lunch missed the mark with us, but I can tell this was a one-off bad experience based off the management’s response. Very professional and I can say the food was very good but we had some bumps along the road. My daughter loves the mussels and she rarely eats much. My stepmother said the ribs were “fabulous”. I would definitely try this place again.