This was an okay hotel. No real problems. We thought it to be a little pricey at $85.00 for a double smoking room on a Monday night in October, but it was clean and comfortable. Our shower was awesome-worked well. This hotel does not include breakfast so again, for the price, I thought that was unusual. If you eat breakfast in the restuarant downstairs, know that you can order things that are not on the menu for a decent price (2 eggs and toast for $3.50). Buffalo Bill Villiage was all closed when we were there as well, so again, why such a high price? One washer for this big place was a little much too. Would stay here again if no other smoking rooms available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exteriors are historic hand hewn log; the interior is a full service hotel room with full bath, cable/color TV, coffee makers, etc. 83 individual cabins - they vary in size from one bedroom/one bath with a king or queen bed; a double and twin bed, two doubles or two queen beds; two bedroom/one bath cabins with 2 double beds in one room and one double or one queen in the other. All are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Buffalo Bill Cabin Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buffalo Bill Cabin Village Hotel Cody
- Cody Holiday Inn
- Buffalo Bill Cabin Village Cody, Wyoming