Nice place to stay. The room had character and was very clean. I thought it was a good value for the price. We arrived late so had to check in thru the holiday inn which was a little confusing. They must have an arrangement with them though the lady that helped us looked less than pleased. Overall a nice place to rest your head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exteriors are historic hand hewn log; the interior is a full service hotel room with full bath, cable/color TV, coffee makers, etc. 83 individual cabins - they vary in size from one bedroom/one bath with a king or queen bed; a double and twin bed, two doubles or two queen beds; two bedroom/one bath cabins with 2 double beds in one room and one double or one queen in the other. All are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Buffalo Bill Cabin Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buffalo Bill Cabin Village Hotel Cody
- Cody Holiday Inn
- Buffalo Bill Cabin Village Cody, Wyoming