All reviews gift shop the holiday inn buffalo bill breakfast is served short walk across the parking lot main strip adjacent building the breakfast area morning staff couple who run busy season nice clean hotel perfect stopover comfortable rooms large room free breakfast within walking distance
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We slept well, and all was quiet. Cannot say much about the breakfast the following morning, but there is always something I can find -- even peanut butter to go with an apple. I guess the hotel room is higher preference than the breakfast following morning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hello Loist51
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. I'm glad to hear that you were able to relax, and get refreshed during your stay with us. I'm sorry that you weren't impressed with our variety of food in our free continental breakfast. I also to like peanut butter just on my waffles. I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your trip, and that you'll consider staying with us again on your next adventure.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

The motel is well located, with easy access to all attractions. The room was clean, comfortable but did not have a refrigerator. On the other hand, the bathroom was the best we have experienced, from a design and comfort point of view. The main negative was the breakfast. It was good but you had to walk outside for about 100 yards to another building. It was fine for us but what if it rains?

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean R
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Hi Jean,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us even though you didn't have a fridge. We do have a limited number of them available that guests can request, we just don't have one for all of our guest rooms yet. In our busy summer months we do move our breakfast to the Sarsparilla Saloon, as our lobby doesn't provide a comfortable eating area for our guests. I hope that you had fun in Cody, and that the rest of your trip was fun and memorable. We hope to see you on your next adventure out West!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

A nice clean hotel with a comfortable bed and a good shower is all I need and this hotel provided that in a quiet setting. We didn't have the breakfast so I can't rate that. The staff was nice and friendly. Very pleased with this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hi Poughhzp,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. I'm glad that we were just what you needed to relax and get refreshed for your next day of traveling. I hope the rest of your trip was excellent. We look forward to having you come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I generally book a King or Queen and this hotel actually had double beds in the room. The first room was right next to the exterior stairwell and the deadbolt did not lock. Maintenance came and tried to fix it and was having trouble with the parts so he got me another room across the hall. The room had the same double beds in it but it was comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was nothing to write home about. The best things about this location was the excellent staff and good night sleep.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Wyotraveler2015,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. I'm sorry that the first room you were checked into had a deadbolt that wasn't working properly. I'm glad that we were able to get you moved to a different room. Thank you for your kind words about my staff, I will share it with them. I'm sorry that our breakfast selection didn't wow you. We want every guest to enjoy what we offer and be filled up for their day of traveling ahead of them. We do hope to have you come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at this hotel, and the room was clean and large. The GM checked me in and was very friendly. The breakfast was very average and not outstanding in any area. To me, the most important thing in any hotel is quiet, and I didn’t hear anything once I got to my room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 736edb
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi Ed,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. We are glad that you chose to stay with us on your trip. I'm glad that you were able to relax, and get refreshed for your next day of traveling. I hope that the rest of your trip was just as great! We look forward to having you come back and stay with us again!