The Cody Hotel
US$189
HolidayInn.com
Cody Legacy Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$183
Hotels.com
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$153
BestWestern.com
US$299
US$289
BestWestern.com
Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$162
Official Site
US$256
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$135
Travelocity
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$158
Travelocity
US$164
US$147
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
1,082 results
All reviewsplayer pianofire pitluxury hotelopen hoursbeautiful hotelrodeo groundsfresh cookiesloved this hotelfront desk staffindoor poolbreakfast roomhot tubwestern decortrail townfree breakfastyogurtbuffalo bill
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Excellent stay. The hotel maintenance individual (Kenny) went above and beyond to help. He abandoned his project without hesitation to aid me in reprogramming the television. He was such a joy to speak with about his life story. Be sure to ask about his new Yellow vehicle! The desk staff was helpful and friendly. They were able to assist with every need and want during each stay.

Room Tip: The lower roooms have a back door with a little patio.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was here for business. I decided to stay here because other coworkers had stayed here in the past and had no complaints.

Check-in was quick and easy. My room was clean. I did notice a sign to the effect that if you smoked outside you could still be charged a fee if the room smelled like smoke from your clothing. If you smoke, you may not be able to tell whether or not your clothing leaves a lingering smoke smell and I felt this was a bit silly. I the hotel is so anti-smoking why leave butt recepticles at the front of the hotel?

Like another person had commented, the soap is tiny. I'm not a huge body wash person. I prefer soap, but this was about the size of a quarter. I barely got one shower out of it. The shampoo was also in a much smaller size than most hotels.

Other than that, the stay was ok. Not much food nearby, but it was just a quick drive to the main drag.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
CelesW, General Manager at The Cody Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for giving us a chance! Smoking is allowed outside of the building, sorry for the confusion. Our soap was VERY tiny, no argument there. We are choosing a different vendor and will have new, bigger, soap in our rooms very shortly. We thank you for your comment, & I sincerely hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I was in Cody for a business meeting. The internet at the hotel DID NOT WORK. When I finally got to speak with someone they suggested I use a neighboring internet connection. That didn't work either.
The hand towel in my room had a cotton ball on it...who's was that! For breakfast they served sausage, white thick, creepy gravy, and biscuits....where were the eggs. Day 2 we arrived at 9:30 for breakfast...they serve till 10:00, and there was virtually nothing to eat....no hot food at all.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel...anywhere would be better than here.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank carpediem09

It's hard to hear that you would have stayed anywhere rather than with us. I can only hope that the person you spoke to about the internet was with the 800 number for internet connection in our rooms. I sure hope that was not one of our staff members that suggested using a neighboring connection, as we have no neighbors! You are right. What a horrible way to fix an issue! Regardless, we have 15+ different wireless internet ports to assure a high speed connection no matter where you are in the building, I am so sorry for the connection issue! After reading your comment about the cotton ball on the towel- I was stunned. I went directly to our head housekeeper. She proceeded to tell, as well as show me what her & her housekeepers had started to do. They were making our hand towels into little bunnies, with the cotton ball being the nose. After this review, we now no longer fold our towels into bunnies. In the off season we sure do try hard with breakfast. With some nights having fewer than 10 rooms sold, it is most definitely a struggle. We have contemplated not making any warm dishes. We do biscuits and gravy in the winter because it is most popular with our guests. We do not have warm eggs with the dish, but we always have hard boiled eggs out for some type of protein. We also, as you mentioned, always try to have sausage or bacon out as well. We are very popular with business travelers, & we have built very strong relationships with most of ours. I hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stay in Cody a lot for business, and decided to stay here, taking advantage of the off season rates. The room was nice and clean, and the bed was great, but didn't like where management was cutting corners. Tiny bar of soap for the sink (about the size of a silver dollar) which was okay. However the only soap for the shower was a very tiny tube of body wash. The tube of shampoo was the same size which was enough for me, but wouldn't have worked for a woman. More to come later.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Traveler723_12
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed here for an overnight stay on the way to Yellowstone, very modern hotel. The kids loved the free home baked cookies after swimming in the indoor pool. Location is perfect, directly across the street from The Cody Cattle Company with the Rodeo grounds a short walk away from both. All three combine for an entertaining stay in Cody, definitely one of our highlights on our roadtrip. Breakfast was also outstanding as was the service at the front desk, would definitely return should I pass through town again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family