“GREAT”

Red Canyon River Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Canyon River Trips, of Cody, Wyoming, takes pride in having the most experienced whitewater rafting guides on the Shoshone River. With 40 years of history on the Shoshone, our professional whitewater river guides are dedicated to offering a quality adventure full of fun and excitement, always with your safety as their priority. Sharing their knowledge and expertise about the river and the surrounding Cody area is an important part of all our trips. Because of its professional reputation Red Canyon River Trips was hired by Walt Disney to aid in the production of the movie "Meet the Deedles" which was released in the spring of 1998.
Cody, Wyoming
“GREAT”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

It was great!!! It was very entertaining. My whole family enjoyed the trip. They were nice. We all want to go back!

Visited August 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

First our guide Rachel was to busy flirting with these boys to pay attention to the trip. The boys wouldn't even listen to her and they kept paddling us into the wrong direction and the guide would do the annoying girly "stop it". Finally some paying customer yelled at the boy and he stopped. Then she had her dog and she kept getting distracted with her dog on her lap and making sure it didn't fall out the boat. She was to busy flirting with the boys that she kept forgetting to tell us stuff. If it wast for the little girl Joe reminding her to tell us to paddle or to tell us the story then she would have been completely lost. Honestly I rather the little girl to guide us. Then we ordered a picture and they didn't even get a good picture of us every picture a face was cut out or something. And the rapids we choose they made them seem so intense and it was boring. The only fun we had was splashing the other boat. Overall I think it would have been better if we had another guide, it could be an amazing trip they just need more structure with their guides.

9 Thank dreedy235
Shenandoah, Iowa
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"Yes... you will get wet!!!!!"”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

After having a horrible experience on the Poudre River in Colorado many years ago, I was very reluctant to do white water rafting but I am so glad that I did! This was a fantastic adventure! Sonny, our guide, was absolutely wonderful! The staff were very funny and cracked alot of jokes. During are tour, Sonny was very patient, knowledgeable, and funny! Her jokes really made us feel at ease. I loved the fact that they offered pictures (for a small fee). Our bus driver (who was absolutely hilarious!) went down the bank right after we got in the water and took our picture. By the time we got back to the office, our picture was printed. She allowed the (older) kids to row the boat, which was nice for me, I could sit back and relax a bit! We saw lots of deer and even a few cows. Even got some history of Cody as well! For the money, this was very worth it! Next time I visit Cody, we will be back for another trip!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank laamjeg
La Crosse, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome and Refreshing!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

We had a blast. Our guides were fantastic. Great characters with a tremendous sense of humor. We did the 1/2 day trip with lunch and it was perfect. The rafts were comfortable and safe. The trip went as planned. If we are ever in the area we will diffentenly book with these guys again.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank WIfamily2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tons of fun!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

Very fun time!! The guides are all very welcoming and each of them know alot about the town and what to do here! Our guide, Seth, was funny and quite the jokester. We had a blast! I definately recommend Red Canyon River trips!

2 Thank wyogirl0490

Been to Red Canyon River Trips? Share your experiences!