We wanted to see Yellowstone Park and Cody but were disappointed to see the highly inflated prices that even chain motels were charging. We came across Red Pole Ranch on a booking site and the reviews were stunning. We can only echo what others have to say about it. The welcome is as if you were long lost friends popping in for a coffee. The cabins themselves are fitted out up to the highest standard and so comfortable getting out of bed in the morning is hard. At night the sky can be so clear you can see literally millions of stars. The owners of the ranch have taken that into account and fitted red low power light bulbs outside so as to reduce light pollution, simple and very thoughtful.
Cody is just 10 miles in one direction were they have loads of eateries, and about 3 miles in the other direction is an equally as good restaurant attached to an RV park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the East Yellowstone Valley between Cody Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park. We specialize in overnight stays with special longer stay rates, Weddings, Family Reunions, and Memorial Services. Lofty snow-capped peaks are visible across the valley from the Ranch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Schmalz's Red Pole Ranch and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schmalz`s Red Pole Ranch Hotel Cody
- Schmalz's Red Pole Ranch And Motel Cody, Wyoming