My partner and I were utterly delighted and totally surprised to happen upon this spot. Don't be put off by the words "motel" or "cabin", even if you have plenty of money to spend. It is more like a boutique hotel or b&b with a cabin format. Our cabin for two people was as spotless as a room in a 5 star hotel, decorated uniquely and with local character, totally clean and new bathroom, fabulous staff, and an superb view and environment. It would be crazy to stay inside of the town of Cody when you could wake up here and enjoy the mountains. Top value experience I have ever seen, and a terrific way to start or end a trip to yellowstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the East Yellowstone Valley between Cody Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park. We specialize in overnight stays with special longer stay rates, Weddings, Family Reunions, and Memorial Services. Lofty snow-capped peaks are visible across the valley from the Ranch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Schmalz's Red Pole Ranch and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schmalz`s Red Pole Ranch Hotel Cody
- Schmalz's Red Pole Ranch And Motel Cody, Wyoming