We stayed here for 1 night in June. I had used my priority club points to book the room, so didn't pay cash for it. It was a very clean spacious and well fitted hotel. Breakfast was not included at this one, which wasn't a big deal as we ate at the Irma hotel just up the road. Good location to stop. Easy to get to the rodeo from here. Ihaven't given it 4 stars due to the lack of free breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with 188 rooms, downtown Cody. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. Dine at QT's Restaurant and Bottom's Up Lounge. Convention space available for weddings, reunions, conventions and business meetings. 52 Miles from Yellowstone National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cody At Buffalo Bill Village Hotel Cody
- Holiday Inn Cody At Buffalo Bill Village Wyoming