We stayed our first night in Cody at the Holiday Inn which has an excellent location. Be sure to ask for a renovated room - which we did and found it to be very nice, clean and restful and spacious. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Had a refrigerator and microwave in our room. Watched the great Fourth of July Parade from right in front of the Hotel parking lot. They treat you with warm "Western" hospitality and would recommend anyone staying there. It is over-priced but you get a good night's rest in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. No elevator to second floor (only 2 floors) so you may need to stay on the first floor if you can't climb the stairs with your luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with 188 rooms, downtown Cody. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. Dine at QT's Restaurant and Bottom's Up Lounge. Convention space available for weddings, reunions, conventions and business meetings. 52 Miles from Yellowstone National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cody At Buffalo Bill Village Hotel Cody
- Holiday Inn Cody At Buffalo Bill Village Wyoming