I spent a couple of nights at Holiday Inn Cody- at Buffalo Bill Village with my spouse & grandchild. The hotel is beautiful! I was very impressed by a message from the manager on duty welcoming us to the hotel on our first night. The hotel is very detailed orienited. There was a buffalo stuffed animal on the bed for use while staying at the hotel with a note stating that you could purchase your own in the gift shop. Our room was very large and the bed was so comfortable with a night stand on each side of the king size bed. We used a roll away bed for our grandchild and we still had plenty of room to move around. We did have to move the arm chair and ottoman to make room for the the roll away bed. We all loved the lighting on the side of the bed. There was a stationary lamp and a second reading lamp on the end of an adjustable goose neck which could be postiioned to read without disturbing others in the room. The desk was very large with a section that pulled out for extra room making a two teir work station. The adjustable rocking desk chair was so comfortable. The room had a small refrigerator and microwave oven and a huge bathroom with a walk in shower. The bathroom was stocked with all the amenities you would need including blow dryer, soap, shampoo, conditioner, mouth wash, make up remover, sewing kit, vanitiy set and shoe shine sponge. The outdoor swimming pool is gated and has plenty of chairs and tables with umbrellas. Towels are provided at the pool. We ate a few times at QT restraunt on premises (children eat free!). It was very nice having a restraunt on premises with a reasonably priced menu. The food was pretty good as well as the service. We were given some coupons when we checked in for a free cocktail for each night we stayed. Free breakfast is not offered but we did recieve a coupon for 1 free muffin and a bottle of juice. There is a coffee station near the front desk that offers some very good coffee with individual flavored cream. They have hot chocolate packages & I think tea as well.There is a very nice gift shop on location. The gift shop is not in the hotel but located in a seperate building in the parking lot. You really can't miss it. Mention that you are staying at the hotel and you get a pretty good discount off your entire purchase. The staff at the giftshop were so friendly and went out of their way to be extremely helpful in recommending attractions and finding the perfect gifts for friends and family. At the end of the day when we returned to the gift shop they were serving snacks and beverages. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Cody. Also take the Cody Trolley tour (they can pick you up/drop you off at the hotel if needed) it is a very informative 1 hour tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with 188 rooms, downtown Cody. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. Dine at QT's Restaurant and Bottom's Up Lounge. Convention space available for weddings, reunions, conventions and business meetings. 52 Miles from Yellowstone National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, IHG, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cody At Buffalo Bill Village Hotel Cody
- Holiday Inn Cody At Buffalo Bill Village Wyoming