We stayed in Cody Wyoming for 5 days and had a blast. The Holiday Inn was spotless and the desk was attentive. They also had Security riding around in golf carts all night. We never heard any loud noises after 11pm even though the visit was over a weekend. We are planning a return visit next summer, same hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with 188 rooms, downtown Cody. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. Dine at QT's Restaurant and Bottom's Up Lounge. Convention space available for weddings, reunions, conventions and business meetings. 52 Miles from Yellowstone National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cody At Buffalo Bill Village Hotel Cody
- Holiday Inn Cody At Buffalo Bill Village Wyoming