Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We went to a banquette hosted at Holiday Inn last night. I have to say this is the most professional retinue I've ever seen in action (even in big cities). Their staff and the attention to detail is amazing to watch as they set up and gratifying to experience as they serve. I'd highly recommend this service for any banquette or reception needs you might have. They would do a good job and the food was beautiful and delicious.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
James B, Owner at Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

I have already passed on your terrific review to the staff. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our banquet facility and most of all the staff.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great hotel - great location. The rooms were very nice - nicer than expected - and I think nicer than any I have stayed at in the same town. The staff was very nice and helpful when asked questions. I had no issues with my room - though the staff asked me if everything was ok when I came down for dinner. Great town too with plenty to see and do. Will definitely stay there again when I go there for work.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chgo12345
Jessica R, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Good Afternoon Chgo12345,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We hope to host you again on your next trip through town.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our group was in Cody for one evening. The location of the Holiday Inn is convenient to the downtown and Buffalo Bill Cody Museum. We were able to walk to dinner from the hotel and the museum was a short drive. Check-in was simple and smooth. The rooms are recently renovated and clean. We did have a couple of problems in our group. One person’s room lock did not work and my TV did not work. Maintenance fixed the problems in fairly short order

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Shoots V,

I am glad that we could host your group and I was sorry to hear that a couple of people in your group had issues with their room. It is pleasing to hear that maintenance was there in a timely manner to get the issue resolved. We hope to see you and your group again soon.

Jessica Rick on behalf of James Blair, General Manger

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This hotel is well-situated for lots of attractions related to the 'Wild West' and the history of the native american people. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and also clean. The service at breakfast was a bit slap-dash, but otherwise everything was fine.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Jessica R, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear 186338Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I am sorry you were a little disappointed with breakfast and I hope you will give us the opportunity to do a better job next time.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in the process of remodeling their rooms. I stayed in a remodeled room and it was very nice. All of the staff was exceptionally polite and hospitable. Breakfast in the restaurant was great too. I would recommend this place. And it is located within walking distance of the downtown area.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Jessica R, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Sheila D,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. It is so good to hear that the newly renovated hotel is being well received. Please feel welcome to stay with us should your travels bring you back to Cody.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Holiday Inn in Cody WY in order to be near Yellowstone National Park. Due to snowy weather, we stayed a little longer than expected, but were finally able to see Yellowstone. This is a great location, about 50 miles away and the hotel was clean and comfortable. They were also very accommodating .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Shelley A,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to leave a great review. It is always great to hear what our customers have to say and we appreciate the business.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Check-in was easy. The lady behind the desk was very friendly and welcoming. My room was really nice. It smelled and looked clean. The bathroom was spotless. The bed was very comfortable. Good variety of cable channels and I really liked the desk setup. Having a mini-fridge and microwave in the room was very convenient. Plenty of outlets to charge electronics.

Definitely check out the gift shop. I usually avoid hotel gift shops, but this one is very different. I bought some really nice pottery for a great price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business