I have stayed in Holiday Inns all over the US, and I have never stayed in one so run-down, The hallway carpets were stained and the paint was peeling, the rooms were marginally cleaned with lots of damage to the fixtures. It felt a lot more like it should be a $40/night Motel 6 rather than an $110/night Holiday Inn. The only good news is that I only stayed one night. I can honestly say I have never felt like I overpaid for a room more than what I paid for this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with 188 rooms, downtown Cody. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. Dine at QT's Restaurant and Bottom's Up Lounge. Convention space available for weddings, reunions, conventions and business meetings. 52 Miles from Yellowstone National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cody At Buffalo Bill Village Hotel Cody
- Holiday Inn Cody At Buffalo Bill Village Wyoming