“Great Music”

The Cody Cattle Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Concerts & Shows in Cody
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The music was really good but the food was mediocre. There were lots of beans and meat that wasn't very tender but that was it. Wouldn't do this a second time but was glad we went the first time on the way to the rodeo. Very close to the rodeo

1  Thank Janis c

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Lots of great music and fun. The meal was just so-so, however, it was about what I expected so I wasn't disappointed.

I'm not a big fan of Country music but when it is played live and the players are entertaining you can have a really good time. The players certainly are very talented.

I would recommend the show to those who don't normally like country music.

1  Thank Rautakallio
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We only did the dinner show, but many did the dinner show and rodeo. It was fun, food was good, and I thought the price was more than reasonable. In fact, I thought everything in Cody was reasonable. It is a great town....don't forget the Dam.

1  Thank raynor911
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We did the trifecta ... Dinner, show, and rodeo. Food was good, for a buffet, and we enjoyed the show. Not sure the show would hold the attention of children, but the mostly adult audience on a Sunday evening obviously did. Price for the dinner and show was reasonable at $24 per person, but adding another $24 per person for the rodeo made for a rather expensive evening.

1  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My husband and I were debating between the Cody Cattle Company and the other music and dinner show offered in Cody, WY - SO SO glad we picked the Cody cattle company! AMAZING food (great BBQ and all you can eat), the performers were extremely talented, and the rodeo was tons of fun! We drove by the other venue in Cody and it looked dark and dingy from the outside. Would HIGHLY recommend the Cody Cattle Company for any person, couple, or friend passing through Cody!

1  Thank Anna A