K Bar Z Guest Ranch
US$189
HolidayInn.com
US$299
US$289
Cody Legacy Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$183
Hotels.com
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$158
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$135
Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$162
Official Site
US$164
US$147
Hotwire.com
US$256
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$147
Agoda.com
US$188
US$184
Hotels.com
All reviewsbear tooth highwayhorseback ridingriddenscenerywildliferidetrailhorsesmountainsranchyellowstone
Reviewed 25 August 2010

It seems a little careworn but it is perfect for exploring yellowstone and the dinner was very delicious and family style. I didn't get a chance to ride the horses but they looked nice. Falling asleep in front of my fire in my cabin was great. It was only like $99 plus $18 for dinner and right between Cody and Cooke City. In the most beautiful remote location, no joke.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Amy P
Reviewed 12 July 2010

I stayed at the K Bar Z with a friend in June and we both absolutely loved it! In general, we prefer to stay in remote off-the-beaten-track places and K Bar Z certainly fit the bill. I'm giving it 5 stars for location because of its remoteness and since it was close to the NW entrance of Yellowstone park--the prime area of the park for wildlife sightings--although other people may find the ranch's remote location inconvenient. The cabin was adorable with fireplace, en suite bathroom, and bunk beds for four people. The sunset view from the front porch was spectacular.

The staff is friendly, helpful, and honest, and breakfast is out of this world! Best french toast and bacon I have ever had. The outdoor activities are abundant.

I would certainly return to K Bar Z next time I'm in the Yellowstone/Cody area!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank calivoodoo
Reviewed 27 May 2010

My three 19 year old friends and I went to the K Bar Z Guest Ranch last summer and had a wonderful time! It's in a beautiful location along a mountain pass. They have so many gorgeous horses there that you can ride for an additional price (but I would recommend!) The trails are beautiful along the mountain and the horses are well tamed. The people there are so incredibly friendly and will make sure you have what you need. The cabins were as cute as ever, comfortable and quiet! We had a blast at the ranch and I would definitely recommend paying a visit!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends