“Absolutely satisfying”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I had dinner here, and was very surprised with what I found. There is pride in the food served. I ordered the chicken fried steak dinner. Most small town restaurants purchase pre-pressed, pre breaded, and frozen patties that are quick fried and served up. That was not the case here. The hand breaded and fried patty was full of flavor. The mashed potatoes were excellent. It was covered in a flavorful country gravy.

I would gladly recommend this as a family friendly place to stop for a meal while in, or passing through, scenic Cody.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

On my first day in Cody, I made it a point to hit Granny's. I had read about it being a great local joint. No disappointment! I had the Tim Bob Melt with fries and was very surprised at how well it tasted. It is a great little spot to stop. There are no surprises here. It is a little, local, restaurant that serves good food. The service that I received (and it was apparent that I was suffering from jetlag) was excellent. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Not many resturants can you get Bisquits and Gravy. Granny's has the Best! Pretty busy place, but they can get you in and out fairly quickly. Family run business and you can tell by the Welcome to our place feeling you get from all the staff.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

For a good breakfast or quick and tasty lunch, this is a dependable cafe. Very convenient right on Sheridan Avenue, with parking.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had breakfast her as my husband loves eating in diners when in the USA. We had coffee and Eggs Benedict which were both good - although to be honest the Eggs Benedict are better in New York! Still it was enjoyable, the service was good and best of all they opened really early.

Been to Granny's Restaurant? Share your experiences!