“Can't pass through Cody without stopping!”

Granny's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Really good food, really good service, really good people (the locals eat here too!), and it's priced right as well... I look forward to stopping here every time I go through Cody whether it's for breakfast or lunch - I've not had the opportunity to try dinner yet but some day I'm sure I will.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The place was older and dirty. It was clear that it was a locals hang out and they must be used to its appearance. The menu has pretty standard diner fare. Service was polite and quick.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My husband loves this place for the skillets and all-day breakfast. And they are very talented at keeping the coffee cups full. You will wait at LEAST a half-hour for food, though, and I got a Belgian waffle that was stone cold. The bacon is okay but don't bother with sausage products because they are the kind that is just flavored fat.

1  Thank StarbuckDifranco
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We visited Granny's and were seated at a table. The people seated behind us, local I assume, were having a fairly loud and racist conversation. My wife is Filipino and daughter is biracial, and after sitting for about 10 mins with no wait service and watching two other tables of caucasians being seated and at least served coffee and tea we walked out.

The menu's was limited an the placed seem very tired and unkempt besides have what appeared to be a bias towards people of color.

5  Thank Ilookmarvlus2014
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Grannys restaurant has the best breakfast in town by far, I haven't ever tried lunch or supper there but im sure its good also.

1  Thank wapitiman