“Excellent Service”

Wendy's
Ranked #43 of 90 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 28 May 2014

For a fast food restaurant , they have the best Chili. Also their chicken nuggets are the best as my granddaughter will only eat them. Staff was friendly and patient.

1  Thank SLW1692

Reviewed 16 July 2013

What can I say, it's a Wendy's. The 4 hamburgers we ordered were very good. My family and I liked them a lot. The staff was pleasant. The location was central.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I always like their chili. I really don't like the new french fries. I'm not sure if it's the new oil or what. But they just don't taste good to me.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

We often stop for lunch at Wendy's. I love (loved) the baked potato and Chili. Last time (and it will be the last time) we were there we saw more flies than I've ever seen in a restaurant. It was more like a barn than a restaurant.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We have had meals at many Wendy's over the years. This Wendy's was slow, the fries were not so good...Wouldn't take a lot to kick the place up a notch...more motivated employees, a little cleaning and more attention to the food. We did not use the restrooms so can't comment on those.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!