“Great ride” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

This was our third visit to Cody and second time rafting. Made this ride first with my son and now with my granddaughter. At fifteen she thoroughly enjoyed it, even wishing for more splashes. Our guide, Joe was experienced, very entertaining and knowledgeable.

Visited July 2013

Workington, United Kingdom
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“I surprised myself - I loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I went on this trip with some trepidation as me and water do not mix that well! However I loved it - felt perfectly safe the whole time and it was such fun.

Visited September 2013
Powell, Wyoming, United States
“River rafting the Shoshone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

We live in Powell, Wy only 22 miles east of Cody and this was our first rafting experience. I have to say that we had a great time and our guide Landon was awesome! Three groups went down the river and all the guides were funny and knowledgeable of the area. We plan to go again next summer.

Visited September 2013
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

We live in Cody and have never done this and we loved it! Jo was funny and was a great guide! I would recommend this to locals and tourists!!

Visited August 2013
West Bloomfield, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Rafting The Yellowstone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

We were traveling with 11 family members. 6 grandchildren ages 3-14 and they loved this ride. The river was gentle enough for the kids. beautiful scenery. The giudes were great with good humor and info. We would do this again.

Visited August 2013

Been to Wyoming River Trips? Share your experiences!