“Americinn cody was nice”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cody - Yellowstone
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Reviewed 13 August 2012

This is one of the most Green Hotels I have ever stayed with. They really look at what is best for the enviroment and go the extra miles to show it. The only disappointing thing is the staff was not real outgoing and I felt to be a bit stand offish. When we walked into the hotel a few time during our stay we never got a greeting of any kind. It also was very expensive over $189.00 a night. Very clean and nice however.

Room Tip: This is close to the cody Rodeo grounds a few food places near the location. Looking for a place th...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank nascardad101

Reviewed 13 August 2012

This motel is very over-priced related to the front desk service. Both the welcoming two-some and the check-out woman (either owner of manager) leave much to be desired from a service standpoint. Very impolite and no effort to make one feel welcome. Room service (maid) was excellent)---room is not worth $200.00/night.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Americinn C, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cody - Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

04/15/2014
Americinn
508 Yellowstone Ave
Cody, WY 82414

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Terri Welbes and I am the new General Manager of the Americinn in Cody, WY.
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the AmericInn Cody, WY. Our top priority is creating an environment in which our guests can relax, renew and recharge. We are truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Constructive feedback from our guests is crucial in our continued quest to provide unparalleled guest service and impeccably clean lodging accommodations.
I have investigated your concerns and will take the appropriate steps to
ensure that the challenges you experienced do not happen again.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience which you experienced. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to meet or exceed your expectations on your next visit to Cody, WY. We are
dedicated to providing the highest standards of service for our guests and I can assure you we will
do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one. We look forward to serving
you again in the future and will once again say, "Welcome to the end of the day”.

Regards,
Terri Welbes

AmericInn of Cody, WY

Reviewed 12 August 2012

The first thing I noticed was the helpful and wonderful staff. (friendly, effective, efficient but not patronizing). The hotel rooms and dining and pool/hot tub/sauna are all in excellent shape. I am a commercial pilot and stay in many hotels do I think I am qualified to say "THIS AMERICINN ROCKS". And a special notable mention for Jeanette who helped me out I'm a special request. I will return and bring the family next time.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank WilliamH732
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Nice clean place. A little dated but not bad. Lobby is fun for. He kids with all the deadheads. A little pricy for what you get but some of that was from the area. I had an issue with the price on the room changing once tarted to book it and the desk took care of it.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank abrafat
Reviewed 7 August 2012

This was a nice find close to downtown. The room we stayed in was very large, clean and quiet. The staff were very friendly and happy to assist with any queries we had about the area. It was a real treat to get up in the morning and see the deer out the back of the hotel. Would stay again if I returned to Cody.

Room Tip: Choose the downstairs room to the back of the hotel - seemed larger than the others.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Kids enjoyed all the decorations around the hotel. Breakfast was decent, staff was friendly. Rooms are comfortable but small for two adults and 2 children. Not enough electric outlets for all our electronics.

Room Tip: We would stay there again.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2012

AmericInn Cody is a nice place to stay. It was clean, comfortable, and quiet at night. We stayed a week and had a very nice visit. The stuffed animals in the lobby are the same animals you get to see in the wild at Yellowstone National Park. Having stuffed animals around is part of the culture here and shouldn't bother anyone unless they are sleepwalkers.

Room Tip: Ask for the first floor if anyone in your party has problems walking or getting around, since there...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple