“Nice and clean. Location is not optimal.”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cody - Yellowstone
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Clean, nicely appointed lobby and rooms. Wish it was within walking distance of museum or downtown. A little expensive for the location. But the breakfast was great and there is a nice BBQ place close.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank johnlindaofcda
There are newer reviews for AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cody - Yellowstone

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We stayed here only one night while passing through. It was small, but very nice. The room was great, and breakfast was really good! The beds were very comfortable. It was a little pricy, but we were very happy with the hotel overall!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Colleen C
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I had stayed here several years ago for hockey so I knew I would like staying here again for a short get-away vacation. I love the Western decor which is what all hotels in Wyoming should have. The bed was comfy with very nice linens. Good water pressure in the shower. My only negative was it was very hot and humid in the hallways. The staff was excellent, very friendly. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary K
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night. The room was very expensive although clean and well appointed. The staff at the front desk was unhelpful and borderline rude. The building does not have an elevator to the second floor.
I had asked for a room on the ground floor when I made my reservations and was told that there were none available on arrival.the staff could care less. Won't be back

• Stayed: July 2013
Americinn C, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cody - Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Guest,
As the new General Manager I would like to mextend my sincere apologies. Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the AmericInn Cody, WY. Our top priority is creating an environment in which our guests can relax, renew and recharge. We are truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Constructive feedback from our guests is crucial in our continued quest to provide unparalleled guest service and impeccably clean lodging accommodations. I hope you will come stay with us again so that you may this time say that your stay was "Better Than Expected"

Terri Welbes

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was sad we only had one night at this fantastic hotel! I cannot say enough about the staff and level of service which we were provided. They do not have an elevator and our room was on the second floor. We had a lot of luggage as we were on a long road trip. The front desk staff grabbed our bags and brought them up for us! The rooms were CLEAN, and very cute. The breakfast was wonderful!!! This was the friendliest staff that we encountered on our 2 week trip!!
We have traveled all over the world and stayed at all level of hotels, I wish some of the 5 star properties would take notes from this hotel!!

Room Tip: Keep in mind there is no elevator. May want to request a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Keely15
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Started our road trip with a stay at Americinn. Because we were satisfied decided to stay in another in Cody....so nice so clean so comfortable. Great, friendly staff. Reception area filled with stuffed bears etc...plus Cody is a great town..met some real cowboys

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This hotel had the best beds of any hotel I've ever stayed in! The room was clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great. We stayed here one night on the way to camping in Yellowstone. I wished we had stowed the tent and stayed at the AmericInn instead - especially when the grizzly bear walked past our tent!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family