“Nice staff”

Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Reviewed 3 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my first nights stay came back for a seconds night stay but arrived to be accused of writing in a drawer and threatened to have my credit card with held charged for damages and booted out in the morning due to damaged management David and Connie Eberly admittedly confirmed they could not prove I wrote on their property but they refused to investigate it and just assume it was me because their staff just barely noticed the damage. They were very rude and disrespectful to me and my family as customers continually tried to stay respectful and calm and tried to help suggest and figure out the situation. The management handled the situation poorly and gave us the worst hospitality. I stand by my innocence and it that writing was on the drawer prior to my stay and I don't appreciate the way management treated me.

• Stayed: February 2014
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

I appreciate the fact that our guests take time to remark about our service and our property even when their experience isn't to their satisfaction. We take destruction to our property very seriously and our staff checks the rooms every day. I am sharing your review with my staff as I think this a great training tool. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Reviewed 25 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Super awesome attentive staff! We arrived late (though I had reservations) and the desk clerk was quick to get us into our room (probably knew we were exhausted!). He even offered my husband and I cinnamon rolls, but we were way too tired for that! The hotel was extremely clean and well kept. The bed was average, but we were so tired that we slept pretty good! The morning staff was just as friendly and breakfast was what you would expect - cereal, O.J., coffee, etc... and of course, cinnamon rolls (which were delicious by the way!). Would stay again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review! We’re glad you took the time to pay attention to the small details of our property including our rooms and complimentary breakfast. Also, thank you for taking note of our wonderful staff—I’ll be sure to share your comments with them! We hope your travels bring to back to Cody and you choose to stay with us again..

Reviewed 1 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Clean, great rates, very friendly and accommodating staff, 24 hour coffee available. What more could I want? See you next time I am in Cody, Super 8, whether it be business or personal! Keep up the good work...it shows.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank wyowanderer50
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments on our rooms and staff. It is our pleasure to provide clean comfortable lodging to our guests at a price they can afford. I will personally forward your comments to our staff and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Cody Super 8.