“Worst Chinese buffet”

Ranked #21 of 88 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Diner, Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer you an quality dining experience at a great price of chinese food.
Eden Valley, Minnesota
“Worst Chinese buffet”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My wife and I were traveling and wanted an evening meal so we stopped here. I was tempted to walk out but my wife ate some of this stuff. I hated it. Lots of choices but not much is edible.The food is cold. The shrimp were fair. Don't go here. Save your money. There is another Chinese buffet on the other side of town over by Albertson's. Try that one instead. This place is not a place to eat. Turn up the heat on the steam tables would be a suggestion. Travelers keep on going by this place. Don't stop.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jimmy82856

Germany
“One of the good ones”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

As I said in many of my restaurant reviews before, I am from Europe and my tastes buds are just different from Americans (no offense!). See,I am used to Chinese food that is not sweet. Only, if it is the sweet and sour dish or something with pineapple. That's just how it is in Europe, Chinese is way less sweet there (again, no offense!).

This buffet was very good. Tasty dishes. A few I did not like, but that of course is normal at a buffet. They had a good variety. Some sushi, and quite a few desserts, and salads as well as fruit.

It was very busy, which is a good sign. The service was good, too.

• Visited September 2013
Silverdale, Washington
“Not bad.”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The buffet is not bad for a quick lunch. The variety is not large, but decent. The quality of the food is alright. Staff is friendly. if you like Chinese buffets, this is acceptable.

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Good Place to Eat!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is where the locals go! It is run by a local Asian Family and they know most everyone that walks thru the door. The food is good and you will enjoy talking to the folks from Cody.

Visited August 2013
Port Huron, Michigan
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We ate the buffet here while looking for something fast and not burgers. There was both grilled fish and sushi as well as various rice and vegetables. There was more that we did not have. There was a large selection of desserts but we enjoyed the fresh fruit and almond cookies. Service was good.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Chinatown Chinese Buffet? Share your experiences!