“The Henry's”
Review of Rimrock Ranch

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cody
Rimrock Ranch
Ranked #11 of 29 Speciality Lodging in Cody
Reviewed 3 May 2009

This trip was the best ever. My whole family on my husband's side went there was 17 of us and boy we had a blast. I would recommend Rimrock to anyone i fell in love with this place and the people they make you feel like family. I can't wait to go again.
Monica Henry

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Rimrock Ranch

Reviewed 4 November 2008

My wife and daughter and I went to Rimrock Ranch in June 2005. We had never been to a ranch before and were not sure exactly what to expect. Everything was beyond our expectations. They treat you like family here. For example, as we were planning the trip, we were supposed to come in on Sunday and I could not get good connecting flights on Sunday, so I called and talked with Dede and told her we would be arriving on Saturday and could she recommend a good hotel. She said, "Just come and stay with us at the ranch." When I asked how much extra this would be she said there would be no extra charge we would just have to make arrangements for supper for ourselves. This is one of the most beautiful places on earth. The horse experience was very good. Although I have to warn you that they are going to take you on some trails where you are hanging off the edge of nowhere. But all in all the horse experience was great. And while we were there, they took us to the Cody Rodea one night, to Yellowstone for an all day trip, and on a float trip down the Shoshone River. The food was great, the evening entertainment was very good and everyone on the staff was very good. Wish we could go back. One thing to warn you about though. If you go in early June plan on it being cold. We prepared for this with heavy coats and gloves. But some of the other guests that week, from Georgia had not planned and it snowed while we were there.

• Stayed: June 2005, travelled with family
2  Thank prabedky
Reviewed 20 September 2008

We were looking forward to our first stay on a dude ranch having experianced a resort ranch and wanted more.
Our stay exceeded our expectations, which were fairly high to start with!
Dede, Nancy and the rest of the staff put us at ease the moment we arrived, and all worked very hard at making sure our every need was swiftly met.
The cabins were comfortable and clean, the pool and hot tub, fantastic with marvellous views over the canyon. The food good wholesome cooking all made fresh on site, with different menus every meal time.
The horses all very responsive, and well matched to rider by the knowledgeable wranglers, the views on each different ride quite spectacular. We were a mixture of beginners and experainced riders and each person felt happy with the standard of rides offered.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sophieandrob
Reviewed 7 September 2007

This was our first vacation out west. We spent months reading through all the brochures sent from various ranch's and Rimrock stood out right from the start as the best choice. We were not disappointed. The staff there was wonderful and I think that all the guests felt like one big family by the time we said our goodbyes. Cabins were comfortable and the food just spectacular. We never went hungry. The horses were matched perfectly and the rides provided for spectacular views. We would return there in a heartbeat!!

Linda-Connecticut

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 17 September 2006

Our first vacation to a "dude ranch" surpassed all expectations.
Great family atmosphere and plenty of activities to keep all busy.
Staff caters to your every desire while encouraging all guests to step outside of their comfort zone.
Cabins surround a creek and are lovely - new bathrooms in all.
Comfortable beds and great food.
Good for all ages.

Stayed: August 2006
2  Thank shay_68
A TripAdvisor Member
Monticello, Florida
Reviewed 18 December 2002

Our trip to the Rimrock was wonderful. My first trip out west, and I fell in love with it. My husband said, "you know you've had a good time when its time to leave and you're not ready to go." Horseback riding was a little scary for me. I had trouble getting use to the mountains. But, the views were breath taking!! Everyone at the ranch was so nice and helpful.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member