“Good”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Cody
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Clara, California
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

Think folks from DQ in cody learnt from reviews below :)
I visited here thrice in my stay in cody in last 8 days. Tried different items here... Sundae ( 3 different types) , wife tried dipped cone, and also flamethrower chicken burger ( yes they can put the grilled chicken than a meat patty).
Alk the time service was ok (both drive-thru and inside) , food quality was good and desserts were delicious... !

Cody, Wyoming
“You're in the WRONG line”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012

I wanted a Blizzard. I'd never been there before. I waited patiently for a while & was then told I was in the WRONG line. When asked why they didn't tell me that 10 minutes ago, they said bc they were busy. I went to the Supermarket and bought my own fixings for a Blizzard. You lost me forever.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Bolishous
Jackson, Wyoming
“They don't honor the ads that you see on television”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

My husband and recently went to this establishment; hoping to buy the food that had been in a ad on television....This Dairy Queen has excellent service and food is really good...The service is prompt...But whenever we ask about the recent on TV; they will not honor the ad...I don't know if it was a new manager; but the answer was no....

• Visited February 2012

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!