“Like visiting a friend!”

and 1 more site!
Robin's Nest Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 16 Cody B&B and Inns
Minneapolis, MN
“Like visiting a friend!”
Reviewed 30 August 2005

We loved staying at the Robin's nest, especially the Tree house room. From the time we booked, Robin's emails made us feel like we were visiting good friends and we felt so welcome when we arrived. Robin remembers little persnickity quest requests (like the fan!) and we loved our stay. Nice bit of class in rowdy Cody, WY!!

6 Thank Pat C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 30 August 2005

We recently did a pack trip in Yellowstone National Park, and flew in and out of Cody, WY. On both ends of the pack trip, we stayed at Robin's Nest B&B, and had a wonderful time. In addition to comfortable surroundings, and great hospitality, Robin and Bob provide transportation service to the Cody airport and pack trip trailheads, allowing one to avoid renting a car and leaving it at the trailhead for the duration of the trip.

Robin and Bob went way beyond provide a night's lodging, and I wholeheartedly recommend their B&B while staying in Cody.

5 Thank Eddie_Zoom
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 July 2005

The Robin's Nest is the jewel of Cody, WY. My wife, two daughters and I just spent two nights in Cody as part of a three week road trip. Robin and Bob are the consumate hosts, providing a friendly and comfortable inn with clean, spacious rooms and excellent food. Their knowledge of Wyoming was endless and they are experts of everything Yellowstone. As artisits, historians and philosophers, they provided a wealth of information of Yellowstone and Wyoming and were great conversationalist. My family feels as though we've found new friends and look forward to returning soon. My best advice, if you're travelling to Yellowstone, don't stay in the park, check with Robin and Bob first, they provide many different opportunities to see the park with a local insiders view and have a strategic partnership with an outfitter if you want a wilderness experience too. Of the seven days we spent in Wyoming, we wished we had spent it with Robin's Nest as our base.

• Stayed July 2005
9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Casa Grande, AZ
Reviewed 12 July 2005

I took TripAdvisor's advice and stayed at Robin's Nest Bed & Breakfast in Cody, WY in June 2005, along with my husband and another couple. I just can't say enough about this place; it deserves its #1 rating. Robin & Bob's beautiful Victorian home is beautiful, warm and inviting. They are both excellent cooks (marvelous breakfasts) and take a keen interest in making their guests feel at home. Our bedrooms were clean and full of interesting knickknacks. We've stayed at other B&B's before but Robin's Nest is a far cut above anything we've seen. Cody is a great destination, too. The neighborhood is filled with pretty Victorian homes, the downtown area has super places to eat and shop, unbelievably great museum. All this is within walking distance of Robin's Nest. Cody has a good variety of scenic highways for motorcycling aside from Yellow Stone. We can't wait to go back again - Robin's Nest is worth the trip in itself.

6 Thank CasaGrande
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 28 September 2004

We had 2 wonderful nights at Robin's Nest. Robin and Bob made us feel very welcome. We enjoyed Bob's bar-b-qued ribs and breakfast was unbelieveable. We enjoyed chatting to Bob and Robin about Cody and Yellowstone. If ever we go back to Cody we will definitely stay at Robin's Nest

• Stayed September 2005
5 Thank watthe
Buffalo Grove, IL
Reviewed 19 September 2004

Great food, great service, and great people! Bob and Robin Berry spend as much time with their patrons as possible, ensuring every comfort is attended to. You'll feel like family the moment you walk through the door!!

Bob is very knowledgeable in the history of Cody and Yellowstone NP, which is very helpful as both Bob and Robin can assist with planning your visit based on your interests.

I highly recommend checking into the Robin's Nest if you're ever in Cody!!

6 Thank Photographerwild
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 February 2004

Since I do not drive, this was the best of all worlds for me. It was walking distance to all the attractions, restaurants and set in a wonderfully quiet, residential neighborhood. The food was great and keep me full until dinnertime. The variety of restaurants in town made it hard to choose where to eat. Robin knew them all and was very helpful in making reservations for me and keeping me abreast of all the goings on in town. I had no idea Cody had so much to offer for visitors. The deck out back was a wonderful place to end the day with a nice glass of wine or a cold beer. They even had a Texas style Bar-B-Que while I was there. I will definately return and highly recommend the place to my friends headed out West.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member