“Terrific Hospitality”

and 1 more site!
Robin's Nest Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 16 Cody B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 July 2010

My husband and I spent two nights at the Robin's Nest B&B. Since we are B & B owners, we try to stay in bed and breakfasts when we travel. Robin and Bob were terrific hosts--from their outgoing personalities to the wonderful home-cooked breakfasts--it couldn't have been a better stay.

1  Thank Kathy M
There are newer reviews for Robin's Nest Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 30 July 2010

My husband and I just stayed at the Robin's Nest in Cody, and we were delighted! What lovely, friendly people Robin and Bob are! I felt like I was staying at a friend's house!

Over the years I have never been a "B & B person" but that has changed fairly recently. I have had some bad experiences at B & B's but this was NOT one of them! Robin and Bob's home is a small bungalow in a quiet neighborhood in Cody. Our room, however, was plenty big enough, and the bathroom was great, especially for a small home. What a nice change from stale hotel rooms that all look alike. They had a full house when we were there too, and the other guests were interesting and friendly as well.

Robin and Bob were helpful in recommending activities, restaurants and stores we might like. They were 100% right on every recommendation! I only wish we could have stayed longer. I highly recommend the Robin's Nest to you when you are in the Cody area. I would not hesitate to stay there again. Of course, if you LIKE sterile hotel rooms, I recommend you stay in one.

1  Thank trnmgr
Reviewed 27 July 2010

This is a B & B run by a wonderful, warm couple who are now considered our kin in Wyoming as are others we met there from around the world and around the corner from where we live in Westchester County, Ny. There were so many wonderful moments, great food and fun, I really did feel we were in a nest. We shot a gun for the first time, we are over 50 and Rob gave me the shell casings and told me to take them and make a necklace with them. I thought that was a great idea until we were being screened at the Jackson Airport Which was on HIGH ALERT and an Agent pulled me and my bag aside and said " Do not touch me or the bag" I will be emptying out the contents" They patted down my husband, then found the shell casings and wanted to know what I was doing with them. The NYC girl said I'm going to make a necklace with them. Well, if you could have heard the laughter!! They let me keep them and told me my story would be told for many a day

1  Thank maggiesmom23
Reviewed 18 February 2010

I haven't stayed at many B&B's in my travels, but if they were all like Robins's Nest, I would gladly change that. I didn't get to meet Robin for very long, but Bob was just awesome. The house and rooms were decorated like an antique (not old) home and were both very comfortable. Bob not only cooks a great breakfast, but goes out of his way to make things easy and interesting for you. I wanted to see the Rodeo and Bob could not join me that night, so what did he do? Gave me the keys to his truck! Amazing. Me being from New York, I don't often see that kind of openness, but it was really great.

I won't repeat what the other reviews stated, but I will say that Robins Nest is a 5 Star stay all around.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank Ransil
Reviewed 27 September 2009

My husband and I recently stayed at The Robin's Nest for one night on our way through Cody. We did not have a chance to meet Bob, but we did get an opportunity to chat a bit with Robin and she was wonderful, so helpful with local suggestions and advice and just a genuinely nice person. We stayed in The Suite and it was great, bed was comfortable and the porch-like feel was really charming. We slept with the shutters open and the crisp mountain air breezing in. We met the two resident dogs, both friendly chocolate labs....we are dog people so we loved seeing them around and I was urged (by the dog, of course) to play ball upon arrival! Breakfast was awesome, pecan cinnamon pancakes and sausages and fresh fruit. Good coffee. Although we only spent one night, we would definitely visit again in the future. The Robin's Nest is very conveniently located, just a block or two behind the main road so it's private but still just a 5-minute walk to where all of the action is. I would highly recommend The Robin's Nest for your stay in Cody!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zoogletNY
Reviewed 24 August 2009

'Robin's Nest' is a great place to use as your base to explore ' Yellowstone Park ' and ' The Chief Joseph hwy ' .Robin and Bob Berry certainly know how to make you welcome. They have extensive knowlege of the surrounding region and can make sure you see more of Yellowstone than most visitors do. Cody is my favourite U.S. destination with it's well known history of the " old West " The Buffalo Bill museum " is a must see along with other interesting attractions like the nightly " Rodeo", before you go take in the ' Gunfight ' outside the Erma hotel. June / July 2005 were the months we travelled to Cody from NewZealand , timed for the many events and shows in early summer. We returned again in july 2007 and two years on are looking forward to another chance to see more of this wonderful area.
Have a great stay at ' Robin's Nest ' Cody Wyoming, ' I know you will ' Gauranteed ! !
John and Julia Hawthorn Wellington NewZealand .

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leverman75
Reviewed 16 August 2009

My husband and I stayed here the first two nights in the Yellowstone area. We arrived late about 11 pm from Billings Montana airport. The house was easy to find and Bob was up waiting for us. We stayed in the treehouse suite.

The room is on the top floor of the house along with the other rooms. The bed is on a porch with window on 3 sides. There is a sink, toilet, and shower as well as an antique vanity and sitting area.

The breakfast was excellent and company was great.

Also, we did the driving tour of Yellowstone with Bob. He is extremely knowledgable about the park especially the history. He provided a picnic lunch and was able to answer all of our questions. That night Bob also made reservations for us at a downtown Cody restaurant which saved us waiting in line.

Overall it was a great stay and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple