“Nice Place and GREAT breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Robin's Nest Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 16 Cody B&B and Inns
Austin
“Nice Place and GREAT breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2011

This was a very nice place. I have stayed in many a bnb and this is one of the best! The breakfast was excellent and hot! The house is really cool, has a nice back patio, clean and comfortable. Bob was an awesome guide on our tour through the park! He knows it like the back of his hand, just where the wildlife like to hang out and has the inside scoop on what geysers are going off, where they are and what time to be there. I can't imagine trying to figure all that out on my own. I would recommend Robin's Nest to anyone wanting to go to Yellowstone and/or Cody.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank suzlwilliams

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2010

We enjoyed our stay here very much and liked the house and our hosts. Breakfast is excellent, hot, homemade, and will hold you through lunch. Baked tomatoes were a special treat on the side. Bob and Robin are terrific people and make you really feel like guests in their home, not just customers. The only drawback for some people may be the practice of praying before eating; not everyone is comfortable with that, or with a prayer that is not interfaith, but purely Christian. It didn't bother me at all, but it will seem intrusive to some people.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Allen W
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2010

We booked a night at the Robin's nest as a stop-over between Yellowstone and the Sturgis motorcycle rally . Bob and Robin were the best hosts ever and the B&B was beautiful. We enjoyed our stay so much, we want to return for a longer visit. Our hosts gave us great suggestions for activities during our short stay and the breakfast and fellowship the next morning were so good we delayed our departure for an hour. We had the best night's sleep of our 22 day motorcycle cross country trip. If you want to feel like you are home during your trip, here it is in Cody.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Billanddebbie21
Douglas, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2010

This was a great place to stay for my husband and I. We are new to the B&B scene, but are quickly becoming fans of B&Bs as opposed to chain hotels. Robin and Bob were great hosts with a wealth of information on the area. Breakfast each morning was fantastic, including fruit, milk, juice, french toast, sausage, tea/coffee and eggs! WOW! I rated sleep quality a little lower only because there is no air conditioning there and I was 7 months pregnant at the time...so I was HOT! However, Robin was wonderful and accomodated us with extra fans and fresh glasses of ice water. I'd recommend staying here any time you're in the Cody area!

1 Thank rosieinwyo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2010

My husband and I spent two nights at the Robin's Nest B&B. Since we are B & B owners, we try to stay in bed and breakfasts when we travel. Robin and Bob were terrific hosts--from their outgoing personalities to the wonderful home-cooked breakfasts--it couldn't have been a better stay.

1 Thank Kathy M
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2010

My husband and I just stayed at the Robin's Nest in Cody, and we were delighted! What lovely, friendly people Robin and Bob are! I felt like I was staying at a friend's house!

Over the years I have never been a "B & B person" but that has changed fairly recently. I have had some bad experiences at B & B's but this was NOT one of them! Robin and Bob's home is a small bungalow in a quiet neighborhood in Cody. Our room, however, was plenty big enough, and the bathroom was great, especially for a small home. What a nice change from stale hotel rooms that all look alike. They had a full house when we were there too, and the other guests were interesting and friendly as well.

Robin and Bob were helpful in recommending activities, restaurants and stores we might like. They were 100% right on every recommendation! I only wish we could have stayed longer. I highly recommend the Robin's Nest to you when you are in the Cody area. I would not hesitate to stay there again. Of course, if you LIKE sterile hotel rooms, I recommend you stay in one.

1 Thank trnmgr
Hastings on Hudson, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2010

This is a B & B run by a wonderful, warm couple who are now considered our kin in Wyoming as are others we met there from around the world and around the corner from where we live in Westchester County, Ny. There were so many wonderful moments, great food and fun, I really did feel we were in a nest. We shot a gun for the first time, we are over 50 and Rob gave me the shell casings and told me to take them and make a necklace with them. I thought that was a great idea until we were being screened at the Jackson Airport Which was on HIGH ALERT and an Agent pulled me and my bag aside and said " Do not touch me or the bag" I will be emptying out the contents" They patted down my husband, then found the shell casings and wanted to know what I was doing with them. The NYC girl said I'm going to make a necklace with them. Well, if you could have heard the laughter!! They let me keep them and told me my story would be told for many a day

1 Thank maggiesmom23