Big Bear Motel
US$189
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$299
US$289
Cody Legacy Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$183
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$158
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

A Western Rose Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$111
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$162
Official Site
US$164
US$147
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Free cancellation until 30/05
US$256
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$147
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$188
US$184
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

All reviewspony ridesowners were friendlyheated poolnice poolstay there againfridge and microwaverodeo groundsroom was spotlessfamily suitecody rodeowest sidegreat place to stayold westbeds were comfortablebuffalo billyellowstone national parkjody
Reviewed 14 October 2013

When you think of a rustic motel at the edge of the Rocky Mountains, this is it. Nothing really wrong with the rooms, but furnishings and carpet are definitely older. Didn't care for the fact that no coffee was available until 8am (when the office opens)... coffee makers in the rooms would be nice. Seemed clean, just rustic.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Bigbearmotel2, Owner at Big Bear Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

I chuckle when I read this one Cody doesn't even have a Hilton I wonder what there daily rate would be if there was one here for a 100 day season. Maybe he didn't notice but we live next door to Jeramiah Johnson [Old Trail town] great place to visit by the way Bill Holly owner

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We came in after 6 o'clock and the man at the counter told me the motel was full, they expected us on the day before. I changed my reservation in februari and had a confirmation from the owner with me... Then they tried to find another ( expensive) hotel for us. I told the man that he had to pay for the diffenrance, he disagreed and aftersome discussions and a telephone to the owner there suddenly was a room for us!
I must say, the room was really nice, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adrianaBrasschaat

We take our resos very serious and try to make the best trip for everyone do we ever make a mistake I think you know that answer. We do encourage our guests to arrive before 6:30 pm as the wild life in our area is out in force see ya soon Big Bear Motel Bill

Reviewed 3 October 2013

After exploring Yellowstone all day, I really just wanted to go to sleep! And that is exactly what I got to do. A very nice staff member checked me in, directed me to my room (with it's cute bear decor) and I slept like a baby. Comfortable bed, hot shower, microwave in the room, very reasonable price. Yes, there is even a huge bear out front (fake, of course) to guard visitors (and show them the way to the motel). I had breakfast across the street the next morning at the suggestion of the motel staff, and it was quite good. Right on the freeway.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

We have added more attraction to our place with many photo opts 5 carved baers 2 very large Buffaloes one white the other brown a very large rearing horse come snap a few Bill Big Bear

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We chose this motel because there are very few hotels in Cody that take a dog. I was very disappointed. The reviews on TA were so positive that I expected more. I guess the people who did those reviews are used to staying in motels of this type. Everything was very clean, the staff was helpful and friendly but the room was very dated and old feeling. And the guy who took our phone reservation messed up so we didn't get the king bed that we asked for. I have been spoiled by hotels that have more to offer for the same price. And considering that there was just coffee in the morning we must have been mostly paying for the location near Yellowstone.

Room Tip: The motel is right on the hwy but all the rooms should be quiet at night as there won't be anyone driving around late.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the review its great to here from our guests, I have a hard time understanding complaints about our rates when there come with a reservation that they booked online we are a seasonal town with a 100 day season, great area to stay when touring yellowstone Bill and Jody Holly owner

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We stayed in the four bedroom modular that is about 6 miles away from the main facility. It was very roomy and nice as my husband and I were staying with three of my husbands relatives who are all single/widowed. My husband and I had our own room and everyone else had their own rooms so that was nice for a good price. It was a quite large, older property on 2 acres, but very clean with 2 nice large bathrooms.
My biggest complaint is that the window coverings were mismatched and very sheer. My 84 year old mother in law needed nap and it was afternoon so it was too sunny and light for her to nap. Also if planning a longer stay the bedrooms are sparsely furnished with no dressers-just basically a bed and bedside table. The living and dining rooms were well furnished very comfortable, and the beds were clean and comfortable. Also there was a satellite TV. We weren't there to watch TV, but after staying in Yellowstone for 3 nights with no TV we had not had a chance to watch any news, sports etc...so it was nice.
The best thing about being out there was the night sky, it was amazing for someone from Florida. I had not been to that area in many years and forgot how beautiful and different it is. We have great beaches but don't get to see the big sky that bright. One other thing was the kitchen did not have any paper towels, or dish towels but that wasn't a big deal for one night. Also would be nice to have some hangers in the closets. Overall I would recommend it for a family and/or group and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ecofer

Come to Cody see the gun fight go to the rodeo swim in our big heated pool always working to make our place better. Our future son in law is making a big difference with helping us out Great Job Jake Bill and Jody owner