We were expecting 2 queen beds, got double. (After arrival was told they do NOT have any queen.) In one room toilet squeeled when flushed. In the other, shower only had 1/2 flow (other 1/2 ran out the faucet & tub filled above ankle during shower. For the price, we were surprised there was no microwave or fridge in the 2 rooms we had!!! Especially when website shows "Complimentary in room mini-fridge and microwave" The pool was ICE cold! At 12 noon adding water with the garden hose. My father is in a wheelchair and asked where they had the outlet to charge it. He was told by the man at the desk that he (my father) had to go look for it, he (night employee) didn't know if there was one or not.
Rooms were clean and when tv channels went out maintenance man fixed it right away!!!
Americas Best Value Inn-Cody West
• Complimentary continental breakfast for two guests per day
• Complimentary high speed internet access in rooms and public areas
• Complimentary in room mini-fridge and microwave
Start date: 06/01/08 End date: 08/31/08
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 38 unit family owned motel with good rates and offering at door parking, a continental breakfast, free internet, cable tv, conveniently located to restaurants, the Buffalo Bill Historical Museum, Cody Nite Rodeo and only 50 miles from the east gate to Yellowstone National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your A Wyoming Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Cody
- A Wyoming Inn Cody