“Wonderful Breakfast.”

Ranked #11 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Home made baked goods, out of this world coffee and specialty drinks. Breakfast is served from 7am-12pm and everything is made from scratch. Lunch/Dinner offerings include fabulous salads, soup, chili, gourmet sandwiches, panini's, burgers and chili dogs. Drop in, you will be greeted with fantastic service and delicious food made fresh when you order. We are not a fast food establishment but we aim to make home styled, whole food for you to enjoy.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Recommended by locals. Did not disappoint. Plenty of food and friendly wait staff. Glad we made this stop.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have to admit...when I looked up restaurants for Cody, WY and the top-rated one was a coffee shop, I thought this was going to be most forgettable. We stopped here to grab breakfast on the way to Yellowstone and everything we had was great!! My husband had a latte and breakfast burrito. I had a house dark coffee with a shot and a breakfast sandwich. AWESOME coffee!! Rich flavor and NOT burnt!!! And I'm picky about my dark coffee because I like it stout. His burrito was so big he actually couldn't finish it - and he's a soldier...that never happens!! If you're stopping through Cody, you'll do yourself a favor to swing by.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I got the glorified grilled cheese and it was phenomenal. My husband got the Joe Friday sandwich, which was good. We were expecting the chicken to be warm, but it was cold; it was good nontheless.

We went late in the day so they were out of pretty much all their cookies, but their banana bread was tasty!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Clean restaurant and bathrooms. attentive staff in taking your order however slow in delivery, but makes up for it in taste. Group of 4, we ordered Josephine Baker,pastrami panini, salad with fruit and another sandwich with lots of bacon. Everyone loved their sandwiches but not the potato salad accompaniment. Definitely worth the stop.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stopped in for breakfast one morning and it was so good we went back the next!
Lots of choices from eggs to fresh baked breakfast goods. Something for everyone, even several low calorie and healthy options. Friendly and helpful staff too.