“Great sandwiches”

Ranked #12 of 87 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Home made baked goods, out of this world coffee and specialty drinks. Breakfast is served from 6am-12pm and everything is made from scratch. Lunch/Dinner offerings include fabulous salads, soup, chili, gourmet sandwiches, panini's, burgers and chili dogs. Drop in, you will be greeted with fantastic service and delicious food made fresh when you order.W e are not a fast food establishment but we aim to make home styled, whole food for you to enjoy.
Laramie, Wyoming
“Great sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

The St. Josephine Baker sandwich with turkey, havarti cheese, onions, lettuce, tomato, and a cranberry-apple chutney was the best sandwich I've ever had in my life. The only problem was that we ordered our food to-go, and it was sitting in it's to-go bag in their small kitchen all ready prepared and ready to go for 20+ minutes before we asked what was taking so long.

2 Thank Advice_followed

Grasonville, Maryland, United States
“Fresh Food, Great Smiling Service and Affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

My wife and I had lunch here. I ordered the Josephine Lite Panini and my wife had the Beef Au Jus with home made cole slaw. My turkey sandwich was tasty and all the ingredients made the sandwich great. My wife's Au Jus was the same and the slaw was super. You order here and they call your name. The prices are very reasonable for a tourist town. The young ladies who run the place have smiles on their faces and treat you well. Great for breakfast or lunch.

Tampa, FL
“Not impressed.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Picked this place as it is #1 on TripAdvisor. Long line which went pretty quickly to order but took a long time to get our food, probably >30 minutes. I wonder if they are really understaffed. It is serve yourself coffee but dispensers ran out and took a long time to get them refilled. People waiting in line for coffee. Tables were not clean, no one to wipe them off. I guess I may have misunderstood the menu but I had no idea the French toast I ordered would be wrapped in a burrito which was a little strange and did not enhance the taste. The portions were huge however and the order we split was plenty of food. I would have never been able to eat a full order. I was not overly impressed by the taste of the food, maybe I picked the wrong item.

Edgewater, Florida
“Amazing Blueberry Muffins!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The coffee was very good. The blueberry muffins were to die for. My husband actually bought a few extra to take with us on our trip. I had the iced mocha and it was outstanding. I also tried the cranberry rhubarb muffins. They were wonderful too.The staff was very nice also.

Wyocena, Wisconsin
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stopped on for lunch and it was fantastic! I had the French dip, and it was the best I've had. Very good cinnamon rolls and muffins, too. Will definately be back.

Visited July 2014

Been to Rocky Mountain Mojoe? Share your experiences!