“Great yogurt!”

Cuisines: American
Athens, Georgia
“Great yogurt!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I had the Angel food cake yogurt, and it was delicious. I didn't find it to be overly pricy (like the previous poster), and the lady working there was super friendly and interested in my travels. If you like yogurt, you should visit. :)

Cody, Wyoming
“Had yogurt there once - that was enough!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

They charge for the cup! They charge if you charge! They charge for absolutely everything. I have never paid $4.87 for a 2 oz. cup of chocolate yogurt before. I won't do it again.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Peters1219
WYogurt, Owner at WYogurt, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
So sorry to see you had a bad experience! We don't charge extra for the cup- our scale is
Tared for it's weight. We do not charge extra if you charge- we had to at one point due to our credit card contract but have changed how we do credit cards and no longer have to do that- haven't had to since May 1st of this year. Tow ounces of yogurt is .96 cents, not $4.37. Maybe you got more than you thought? Feel free to come in and talk to me and I will be glad to set things right for you.
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Good place for desert”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stopped here for desert and found it to be a good place. The owner was there and was very friendly and helpful. It is a self service frozen yogurt place, has a good selection of flavors including a no-sugar-added flavor and a couple of low-sugar flavors. This place had an unusually large selection of toppings, more than I've seen at any other self-serve frozen yogurt place, including every kind of candy, sprinkles, nuts, and fresh fruit you can imagine, plus granola and that sort of thing. The frozen yogurt had a good flavor and the place was clean. I'm glad we tried it.

Visited May 2014
Paradise, Utah
“Good Yogurt”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This place happened to be across the street from our motel and we popped in to see what their yogurt was like. We found the flavor selection acceptable and the tastes pretty darned good. Prices are reasonable.

Visited May 2014
Powell, Wyoming
“YUMMY FUN”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Can't go wrong here. It is so fun to get multiple flavors and all sorts of toppings on your forzen yogurt. I you have never been to a build your own yogurt place you have got to go.

Visited April 2014