“QTs”

Cuisines: American
Description: Holiday inn
Description: Holiday inn
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We ate breakfast there two straight days, the skillets were very good as were the omelets. Service was very good and the host was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Large menu at QT's. Very good breakfast and staff is very helpful. Facility is really clean and centrally located.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had breakfast at QT's and opted for ordering off the menu. The breakfast buffet contained the usual fare you would find at Holiday Inn Express and was $12.95! I ordered the blueberry pancakes and a side of bacon and OJ. OJ was not fresh, and the meal took over 15 minutes to arrive. The waitress was friendly and the staff courteous. If you're looking for quick in and out, go for the buffet.

1  Thank Cindy Z
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I went here late after a friend's wedding because it was close to our hotel.
First of all, the decor here is AWEFUL! Terrible 1980's coastal decor that did not fit the Wyoming scenery AT ALL! At least it was clean. As clean as anything can be in the dustbowl of Wyoming (which is beautiful - but expect dust).
My husband ordered one of his favorites - a Club sandwhich. I ordered Ribs. I was in Wyoming - I wanted some good Wyoming Ribs.
My husband's sandwich was awful! It was so bad we sent it back and didn't ask for another.
We didn't need it because the Ribs were SOOO Good! We still say they are the best ribs we have ever tasted. We live in Montana, also Rib country - so this is really saying something.
If you go to QT's - Order the Ribs!

1  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Really enjoyed picking up a quick but nice sit down restaurant meal before a movie here. :) Service was quick, efficient without hovering and nice. The diningroom was lovely, clean and cozy! We enjoyed the meal, nice salads, delicious soup, fantastic grilled steak and shrimp and amazing loaded potato. We will come again and would recommend for any occasion!

Been to QT's Restaurant? Share your experiences!