“Ham Sandwich Heaven”

Add it.
Jedediah's at the Airport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2013

A day fishing on the river and we topped it off with the best Ham Sandwich ever. triple loaded with provolone , Swiss and American cheese, Tomato and Lettuce, mustard and Mayo on so fresh sourdough bread. OMG Fresh Fresh Fresh . The place was packed and Chad was the waiter, the cook and checkout Clark and the Host, he was a running beast ! Kept us all happy , Cold Beer and good fare , Will Be Back, Thanks Chad

1  Thank 2oceans1

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Breakfast is served all day, but all day is only for breakfast and lunch. The hours of operation are 5:15 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The food is good but pricy for this area. Their specialty is sourdough, especially sourdough pancakes. Good view of planes on the runway.

1  Thank Just_Plain_Ornery
Reviewed 18 November 2012

This was a very good experience. I had breakfast and opted for two side dishes rather than a regular meal and had coffee for my beverage. The restaurant was very clean and the service was fast. I eat out a lot and this was my first trip to Jedediah's. The waitress was very nice and the food was great. My waitress came back several times to check my coffee level and provide refills. My bacon was crispy (just how I requested it) and not too salty (pretty rare - most of the time restaurant bacon is way too salty) and the hash browns were wonderful (not swimming in grease). I commented to the waitress about the good bacon and she said they use local produce (when available) and local meat as well and I like the idea of getting good quality healthy food so am glad my experience was a good one. I was a bit surprised by the one bad review here, almost seemed like the person was in the wrong restaurant or was just plain cranky. I eat out a lot and I live in Cody and the prices for the rest of the menu were comparable with the rest of our our restaurants. The one thing I was not 100 % happy with was the coffee and this is just a personal preference of my own. It was french roast, a bit too dark for my taste but cream fixed that and many businesses serve french roast, my preference is just for lighter roast. I am anxious to try lunch and am hoping it is as good as my breakfast was. (Will report back on that too)

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I have been to Jedediah's for breakfast and lunch multiple times. The food has always been outstanding. This is by far the cleanest and one of the friendliest places to eat in Park County. The service has always been very friendly and prompt. The quality of both breakfast and lunch blows any of the competition out of the water. If people like quality and homemade food, they won't mind the prices. I will be a loyal customer. It's about time Cody has a good place for daytime dining!

1  Thank Katie H
Reviewed 31 October 2012

$10 for a hamburger and $14 for a pounded steak sandwich? YEAHRIGHTSURE! And at those prices, if you ask for it to be "medium rare" you expect it to be done right. NOT! My hamburger barely showed ANY pink at ALL, and the steak was more MEDIUM than Med-Rare. While it is still "new" in operations, the waitress didn't even realize there was a "pounded steak sandwich" even ON the menu! We had to point it out to her! THEY NEED TO KNOW THEIR MENU! And then, when it was delivered, she forgot the steak knife. Again, we had to ask for one, and when given it, she giggled and excused it by saying it was her first steak sandwich she'd served. NOT OUR PROBLEM nor our concern.

If that wasn't enough, iced tea was $2.50/glass, and we never got a refill. Yet, when the bill came, it showed $1.75/glass for iced tea. While we appreciated the MINOR price break, why the difference?

All the while we sat there, the table next to us remained UNBUSSED and un-reset until another group came in and sat there FORCING the staff to clear and reset. It was not THAT busy that day, and the staff had "touched" the table 3 different times... once to take the tip, once to take a handful of garbage off, once to take the bottle of blueberry syrup away, but NEVER to actually bus/clean and reset. Shows POOR PRIORITIES!

We could see that other diners were becoming dissatisfied with the waiting they had to do for their service and food. Sad.

For our "meager" lunch, the total with tax and tip was $35.00!!! AARRGGHH!!

We MIGHT go back to try the breakfast fare, but you can forget lunch. For what they are charging, the food is not superior and neither is the service.

2  Thank wyomugs