“Dissapointing”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I would say that there must be some other Mexican place in Cody that would be more enjoyable, cleaner and cost effective. We will not return.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Im having a tough time rating this restaurant. great food but slow service. I am not a mexican food fan but my husband is. I ordered beef tacos, and my ! It was soo delicious that in our 12 day trip in the wild West I craved for it. They had the best beef tacos. Ordered the same thing in other Mexican restaurant while in Wyoming and Montana, I was always disappointed:{ the only downside with this restaurant was awfully sloow service. Maybe because it was the 4th of July? It took almost half an hour for somebody to attend to us and almost an hour to get our order!! All I can say is , it's worth the wait:P take it from a Mexican food convert:) if I am in the area again I WOULD definitely visit them again:P

Reviewed 19 July 2013

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the parking lot was full, and we got recommendations from a local. She didn't steer us wrong. Lots of good spicy food at not expensive price. Great service, very clean and quick! I would tell anyone who asked to eat there.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The food here is very good! As are the prices. But if you have anything but super well behaved kids, you feel a bit awkward. They have signs telling you to control your kids, I didn't feel totally welcomed, since we have a lot of high energy kids.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

This restaurant advertises in the guest directory for our new hotel The Cody. I had enchiladas with chicken that was recommended by our waiter. The waiter brought out chips and salsa. While the chips were ordinary fare the salsa was top shelf. I like things spicy and it had enough kick but was still mild enough that my associate could eat it. Our waiter was quick to refresh our drinks as needed. Before our waiter brought out our food he asked if I liked hotter salsa which I accepted. The salsa that accompanied my meal was a habanero salsa that was very flavorful and really complimented my meal. I will definitely return.