“Good Place & friendly”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is our favorite Mexcan place to eat at. Since it is not down south, it really isn't that authentic, but it is run by an Hispanic family from Mexico. If you wan good chili reyenos or tacos, it is good. But there are some things lacking on the menu that other mexican resturants have. The prices are fair & the service is good. Eating ala cart is best. THere is not alcohol served.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We couldn't even finish our meal. Absolutely terrible. The chips were run of the mill, probably came in a bag. The salsa, which was runny and tasted more like cheap marinara than salsa. My enchiladas were unbelievably peppery (as in peppercorn/black pepper) that it choked me. The rice was cheap and flavorless and the beans most likely came from a can. My wife's tacos were served on soggy corn tortillas with bland, unseasoned and undercooked ground beef. Portions weren't exactly the biggest, either. Our waitress, a Hispanic lady that barely spoke English took our order and brought us our food. Never so much as got a refill on my water, which I was forced to chug because of the excessive black pepper in my food. When I asked the waitress for our bill she just walked away, so we just went up front to the hostess and asked her. We just wanted out there. There are better places to eat in town than this place and we won't be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Disappointed in the food. Chips were dull, uninteresting.Gum chewing Staff was more into each other, than serving the customers.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I would say that there must be some other Mexican place in Cody that would be more enjoyable, cleaner and cost effective. We will not return.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Im having a tough time rating this restaurant. great food but slow service. I am not a mexican food fan but my husband is. I ordered beef tacos, and my ! It was soo delicious that in our 12 day trip in the wild West I craved for it. They had the best beef tacos. Ordered the same thing in other Mexican restaurant while in Wyoming and Montana, I was always disappointed:{ the only downside with this restaurant was awfully sloow service. Maybe because it was the 4th of July? It took almost half an hour for somebody to attend to us and almost an hour to get our order!! All I can say is , it's worth the wait:P take it from a Mexican food convert:) if I am in the area again I WOULD definitely visit them again:P